Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    This is dedicated to DDaggerDD
    Since every staff member here apparently abuses power Oo
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UF6C0Q6r3g8
    This thread would eventually be closed if this kind of stuf continuous, stopping not only random comments that only lead to threads de railing, but to full discussions coming to an end. I'll say it again, I have not been refering to my threads as the topic for debate since the start of this thread and previous threads attempting to say a point. I've seen threads with legit disussions get closed because of simple little things or players' commets with legit opinions get removed because of a simple swear word. Let people talk and stop closing threads all together, think of another way. Legit discussions can lead to a well thought up idea/resolve by a full community. You staff say we don't come up with resolves as a community? Don't ****ing even...

3rd 4th time I repeated, just read or don't type at all. Moderated forums usually have players with better respecting replies.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 04-29-2014 at 02:39 AM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to DDaggerDD for this useful post:

Again (04-29-2014), Dante (04-29-2014)

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Imo. I agree to what StephanM said to "keep the spam crap away" whereas obviously some players/forumers here like to spam unnecessary comments in some threads, so I can understand the Forum Mods in closing threads. If the players have to voice out their opinions, it should be put on the correct thread. and If they are going to 'de-rail' on the topic. why dont they try to say and keep polite saying 'sorry I'd go off topic for now but....blah blah blah' right? But seriously, i'm not offending anyone to this but, people here should be kinda polite. I know that swearing is part of your vocabulary but, this forum. whole forum have rules. so why not try to follow them? If you dont want kinda of infracted or banned. try following the rules. And sorry if some of this kinda OT.
    and but saying 'You' doesnt mean one person. it pertains to all.
    Last edited by Azuki; 04-29-2014 at 03:01 AM.

4. The following user said thank you to Azuki for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (04-29-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sakaiyuji7 View Post
    Imo. I agree to what StephanM said to "keep the spam crap away" whereas obviously some players/forumers here like to spam unnecessary comments in some threads, so I can understand the Forum Mods in closing threads. If the players have to voice out their opinions, it should be put on the correct thread. and If they are going to 'de-rail' on the topic. why dont they try to say and keep polite saying 'sorry I'd go off topic for now but....blah blah blah' right? But seriously, i'm not offending anyone to this but, people here should be kinda polite. I know that swearing is part of your vocabulary but, this forum. whole forum have rules. so why not try to follow them? If you dont want kinda of infracted or banned. try following the rules. And sorry if some of this kinda OT.
    lots of people know they are legit being off topic to say some personal remark about some1 in a thread. And thats how threads often get off topic as well. There are rules but Here im stating why close a full thread, stopping a full discussion just because of some little ****er? Theres more negative than positive being done especially in a thread that gets a lot of attention and starts of legit. I have a legit suggestion that is a better way to do things, just holdin it back till i legit see a staff member or anyone agree or at least disagree with me. So far, barely any has happened, just comments about me personally.

Imagine a debate with political parties having only one main moderating rule, go too overboard and the whole discussion is ended forever. You just ****ed over not just the discussion, but what and who it could have helped without having better moderating rules and methods.

Don't argue with my examples but rather with what I'm actually saying. The only counter so far is that closing full threads is ****ing easier.

oh btw we can swear on these forums i believe. Its not the word but the manner the sentence its used is in.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 04-29-2014 at 03:23 AM.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    lots of people know they are legit being off topic to say some personal remark about some1 in a thread. And thats how threads often get off topic as well. There are rules but Here im stating why close a full thread, stopping a full discussion just because of some little ****er? Theres more negative than positive being done especially in a thread that gets a lot of attention and starts of legit. I have a legit suggestion that is a better way to do things, just holdin it back till i legit see a staff member or anyone agree or at least disagree with me. So far, barely any has happened, just comments about me personally.

Imagine a debate with political parties having only one main moderating rule, go too over

board and the while discussion is ended forever. You just ****ed over not just the discussion, but what and who it could have helped without having better moderating rules and methods.

Don't argue with my examples but rather with what I'm actually saying. The only counter so far is that closing full threads is ****ing easier.

oh btw we can swear on these forums i believe. Its not the word but the manner the sentence its used is in.
    Oh I edited my post. before you could reply. mind reading it. cause lazy to type it again, so basically, you don't want I mean agree to closing of threads because of some little fcvker? So it'll be going like this: i.e Thread about Suggestions. then some random kid shows up by telling (and not reading the whole thread) "I rekt you....so weak....besterd.....etc...." damn I forgot what'll add.
    but to make the long story short. You don't agree in closing some threads, because of one lil fcvker and you just want someone kinda like report him. 'oh *insertnamehere* insulting on this thread blah blah.' Then the reaction of FM would be 'okay i'll clean the thread and remove unwanted comments'
    Is it like that? I think it is like that. by what you said not closing.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Oh I edited my post. before you could reply. mind reading it. cause lazy to type it again, so basically, you don't want I mean agree to closing of threads because of some little fcvker? So it'll be going like this: i.e Thread about Suggestions. then some random kid shows up by telling (and not reading the whole thread) "I rekt you....so weak....besterd.....etc...." damn I forgot what'll add.
    but to make the long story short. You don't agree in closing some threads, because of one lil fcvker and you just want someone kinda like report him. 'oh *insertnamehere* insulting on this thread blah blah.' Then the reaction of FM would be 'okay i'll clean the thread and remove unwanted comments'
    Is it like that? I think it is like that. by what you said not closing.
    All I have been saying is that closing threads is not the correct way, I haven't been saying what could be better, yet. Also, I'm not saying to let people talk crap in threads easier. I'm simply pointing out an issue with how things are being handled or not handled.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 04-29-2014 at 03:28 AM.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    All I have been saying is that closing threads is not the correct way, I haven't been saying what could be better, yet. Also, I'm not saying to let people talk crap in threads easier. I'm simply pointing out an issue with how things are being handled.
    Yeah so it pertains to the last thing I said or kinda like that. Like what you've said its 'not the correct way' so by that the correct way is 'report to clean (thread)'
    right?

Freestyler

Thanks
    Yeah so it pertains to the last thing I said or kinda like that. Like what you've said its 'not the correct way' so by that the correct way is 'report to clean (thread)'
    right?
    Nah, I legit only pointed out an issue, but, waiting to do a report is silly. I'm waiting till I see people a actually agree or disagree with the issue I've pointed out before I go any further, seems silly to me to continue without a disagree or a player agreeing.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Do I have to state an opinion or am I allowed to ask a question.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ziki View Post
    Do I have to state an opinion or am I allowed to ask a question.
    as long as ur on topic right? shoot

right?
    Btw, im wondering if you agree that closing threads that have legit discussions going on is not the best way to go about keeping the threa-- oops I mean the forum under control.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 04-29-2014 at 03:45 AM.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Btw, im wondering if you agree that closing threads that have legit discussions going on is not the best way to go about keeping the threa-- oops I mean the forum under control.
    If. only had legit. discussions. then no. but if not. then I agree for closing the thread. and If the thread hasn't been active. why not close or lock? but like I said. Or you said actually. IF ONLY. but if that thread that has legit disc. have some OT's then. clean or so. (btw this only the thing I could think off based on what's going on this thread and td;lr YOU pertains to anyone.)

13. The following user said thank you to Azuki for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (04-29-2014)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information