Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Baked's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^6LSD^E

Reason: Kicking from cw because we refuse to draw (ET power abusing)

Proof/Evidence:

http://speedy.sh/NyWYr/abasena.rar

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    It's pretty hilarious that I have the recording of you saying I spike and you're going to report me for the 'LOL'S. I also have the screenshot. You also refused saying 'No don't draw, I wont report k, just play'. I also said I would kick you guys since you guys won't leave whilst it was 0-2. How is that abusing? You're all win-hungry. Pathetic really.

Code:
    http://speedy.sh/CUckj/CLAN-003-6LSD-E-2014-04-30-00-39-44-Yosen.gzr
    Tomorrow comes today

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Betmen and Yusa were also NAT for me, I told you to tell them, you didn't.
    You guys were not reasonable at any time.
    She knew she was lagging, but we wanted to see if it was going to stay that way.
    The previous cw was ended equally because of that.

Country
    Thanks
    ZoneStyle is also a witness to this incident. You were winning and when I asked you guys to leave, you wouldn't? But you were crying about my spike so after you guys win you report me? lol I said draw multiple times because I lagged and you failed to follow that order. What was with you guys rejoining? Obv you wanted this to occur. I'll leave this up to Dave.
    Tomorrow comes today

Thanks
    We are by no means obligated to leave the cw, if we want to, we can leave, we don't have to. If you think that it is your decision to kick us from cw and prevent a loss that way, I don't think you're being reasonable yourself. What more, in cw you are a normal player like everyone else and you can shove your principles somewhere in your back pocket and just accept the fact that the opponent is not willing to draw. Later in the rounds we said we were not going to report any of you and that we wanted to continue playing, but since you already were frustrated enough (just like in a TDM earlier today), you decided it would be a great idea to kick us. Verdict: +1 win to Yosen and at least a warning to abusive ET, thanks.

Edit: Following your orders? Who do you think you are lmfao, you are just an ET and have no business bossing other people around in cw, please stick to making events. Also if you knew you were lagging you shouldn't have went up and ask for 3s yourself.
    Last edited by Baked; 04-29-2014 at 05:25 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    LOL? I asked for 3s? Orders because people like you have nothing else to do but cry when I didn't know I was spiking at the time until you and zonestyle told me. I said to LEAVE so we can draw so it's a fair MATCH. Where is your common knowledge? I left that TDM because my friend had told me I was also spiking. Your ego isn't going to help you in your report. I never asked for 3s. You and your little friends said you were going to report me for force-lagging when I didn't even know I was LAGGING and regardless if you did report me for it, you didn't even warn me that I was lagging. You're nothing but win-hungry.

Remove 1 win from Crushed and 1 loss from Yosen.
    Tomorrow comes today

Thanks
    If I am win-hungry that's only my business and none of yours, if we decide not to draw it's solely our decision and you will have to deal with it like anyone else would have to, but since you were butthurt enough to start abusing your powers, voilŕ the result, even in TDM you were spiking to 500 ping and were complaining about your lag so please, save the hypocricy and just learn how to deal with situations where you don't get your way.

Country
    Thanks
    It's solely your decision? so your butt-hurt friends can report me? for 'force-lagging'? 'I would have to deal with it like anyone else would have to', you do realize that people leave if they're spiking after they're told they were? If they weren't, hence 'FORCE', they get reported? lmao... "butthurt" I think you're the one that's butt-hurt here because clearly I did something ethical for me and you. example: leave = draw for both clans, but no, your butt-hurt friends decided to rejoin because they wanted that win hence I kicked them so I would stop and none of this would of ever happened. Like I stated before, I LEFT THAT TDM. Do you read? Or do you at-least have common-sense like an average iQ human would naturally have? Stop twisting the story around just because your butt-hurt friends were reported for the right reason previously.
    Tomorrow comes today

Thanks
    You're talking about ethics, but yet instead of presenting any facts you're just trying to get personal which means that you're obviously mad and afraid of getting punished for your attitude - oh speaking of attitude is that ethical what you did? It's not a question of ethics right now anyway, it's about whether it's according to the rules of this server or not. And if you manage to use the word butthurt 5 times in one paragraph I would suggest you'd take a chill pill and maybe realize that only the user spiking is obligated to draw, not the enemy of the person spiking. I am done arguing with a person whose intellectual capacity does not exceed an average orangutang, I am leaving this decision to Dave and hope for his reasonable approach.

Country
    Thanks
    Leaving this up to Dave. Can't argue with a brick-wall. All the evidence is there and I also have witnesses.
    Tomorrow comes today

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information