Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baked's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    You're talking about ethics, but yet instead of presenting any facts you're just trying to get personal which means that you're obviously mad and afraid of getting punished for your attitude - oh speaking of attitude is that ethical what you did? It's not a question of ethics right now anyway, it's about whether it's according to the rules of this server or not. And if you manage to use the word butthurt 5 times in one paragraph I would suggest you'd take a chill pill and maybe realize that only the user spiking is obligated to draw, not the enemy of the person spiking. I am done arguing with a person whose intellectual capacity does not exceed an average orangutang, I am leaving this decision to Dave and hope for his reasonable approach.

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Leaving this up to Dave. Can't argue with a brick-wall. All the evidence is there and I also have witnesses.
    Tomorrow comes today

Baked's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    might aswell delete the thread since obviously nobody gives a shit about it lol

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    A staff rule regarding this shall be made to make this more clear regarding non-GM staff members kicking normal members.
    In case you lost, you can contact me to remove the loss.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information