Seoul's Avatar Hi ;D

Thanks
    I can't. I'm too dumb for that I guess

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Seoul View Post
    I can't. I'm too dumb for that I guess
    My brother had no knowledge of it and bought for 1200€ Parts and he built it within 3 days

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    My boyfriend can assist you on what to order online, depending on what you're looking into (what kind of games etc). You can easily look for tutorials on YouTube and build it, it can't be that hard. My younger brother built it within 3 hours and he had no experience lol
    Tomorrow comes today

Seoul's Avatar Hi ;D

Thanks
    Jeez building a pc. It sounds so hard but I just want a pc for 400€ max lol doesnt need to be good just the gaming performance and fps should be smoothly and good :/
    So who can help me with that? Xd

Jax is le best

Thanks
    do not buy alienware products because they are overpriced, its better to build a computer and with 1000 euros you could build a very good computer but of course it depends on where you live

VERY THANK YOU GEORGE K

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Seoul View Post
    Jeez building a pc. It sounds so hard but I just want a pc for 400€ max lol doesnt need to be good just the gaming performance and fps should be smoothly and good :/
    So who can help me with that? Xd
    What sort of gaming you talking because no store bought computer for €400 will run high demanding games... If you're talking about just Gunz then just look online at your local computer stores and post the specs of one that your querying about.

manakilla's Avatar TomersLittleFan:)

Thanks
    http://www.mifcom.de/ create an own PC here

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834152559

100 dollars over budget, but it has the new nvidia chip. check benchmarks here http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-....107794.0.html

if you go for PC, spend atleast 500-600 bucks on it.

Seoul's Avatar Hi ;D

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    What sort of gaming you talking because no store bought computer for €400 will run high demanding games... If you're talking about just Gunz then just look online at your local computer stores and post the specs of one that your querying about.
    Just Gunz, FlyForFun, LoL

Godzkiller's Avatar SMH.

Thanks
    http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2020688,00.asp

That might help you. I don't know much about laptop manufactures and I don't feel like looking at all the specs of them just to say something you can find out yourself.

I believe there are sites in which you can pick a laptop and then pay extra to modify it, such as adding a better GPU and a bigger SSD/HDD etc. I only game on my pc(built personally) and use my laptop for general use. Anything pre-built will cost significantly more. Unfortunately you have no real choice but to buy a pre-built laptop and just upgrade what little you can. Other than that just Google search a bit and find the best ones on the market.

I don't care for buying hi-tech laptops. Eventually they will start dying and you are very limited on what you can do to stop it.

To play FGunz, just buy a moderately good one and push it hard whilst it lasts. Gunz is an old game, only people on 5+ year old computers seem to struggle to stay at 250fps.
    Last edited by Godzkiller; 04-30-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Beat someone in a game = Nerd no lifer
    Lose to someone in a game = Noob Trash

#Gunz2014Logic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information