Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seoul's Avatar Hi ;D

Thanks
    Hey guys.
    The reason that I was gone for so long is because my pc doesn't work anymore. The screen freezes when I have started the pc up for like 5 minutes.
    I was thinking about the alienware laptops because people say they are very good for gaming. But since they are already that expensive to me...
    I was wondering how much fps would I have with the cheapest alienware laptop? I was playing on 100 fps all the time so anything more would be great
    Please let me know something.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Laptops are bad for gaming in general, I wouldn't recommend you buying one but save money for a desktop computer, at least you know it will never overheat.
    Also, what's your budget?

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Seoul's Avatar Hi ;D

Thanks
    1000€ is my budget but the problem is that my parents are divorced so I hate it to have the pc only at 1 parent, and when I go to school I'd like to use it for school as well and I'll always need it. Or I lower my budget for a desktop and I buy a laptop from apple in 1 year when I go to college, but are desktops cheaper?
    If I take a desktop and a laptop for school, my budget is lower but idk yet haha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Seoul View Post
    1000€ is my budget but the problem is that my parents are divorced so I hate it to have the pc only at 1 parent, and when I go to school I'd like to use it for school as well and I'll always need it. Or I lower my budget for a desktop and I buy a laptop from apple in 1 year when I go to college, but are desktops cheaper?
    Well it depends.
    Some laptop especially for gaming require big investment while the desktop could cost you around 500€ and still run FG with 1000+ FPS.
    But since you like laptops, I can't help you picking one, they are not my specialty.

Seoul's Avatar Hi ;D

Thanks
    Okay but what if I take a desktop. whats the cheapest but good enough for gaming pc from alienware?
    if desktops are way cheaper I'll just buy a desktop and next year a laptop for school.

Country
    Thanks
    Okay but what if I take a desktop. whats the cheapest but good enough for gaming pc from alienware?
    if desktops are way cheaper I'll just buy a desktop and next year a laptop for school.
    You can get a desktop like mine which costed me 2 years ago 400 euros and I run FG with 1000+ FPS, I can give you my specifications but with your budget I suggest you to replace my CPU with an i5 and get a better motherboard like Sabertooth Z77.

Seoul's Avatar Hi ;D

Thanks
    No, My budget isn't 1000€ for a desktop because that means I'll buy a school laptop next year.
    Your pc is fine. 400€ is like the highest I would go. Do you have an alienware cuze then I'd like your specifications if thats okay

Country
    Thanks
    No, My budget isn't 1000€ for a desktop because that means I'll buy a school laptop next year.
    Your pc is fine. 400€ is like the highest I would go. Do you have an alienware cuze then I'd like your specifications if thats okay
    Alienware in my opinion suck in general, with 400 euros I guess you can get a decent desktop and play FG smoothly without any lag issues but you know that you won't be able to use it at school and it should stay either only at your father's house or your mother's one.
    If you want my specifications, hit my inbox and I will send them to ya.

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Build your own pc you won't regret it ;-;
    Tomorrow comes today

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    You pay for alienware and not the quality , buy the parts and build it yourself . Way cheeper and better quality

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information