Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Thanks
    evading a ban? stfu bunnychaser your the only pperson on fgunz i 100% hate

and im just a missunderstood person only true ppl with a heart can hear my story not u random people who dont know me,, ( forgive, yoshi) i deserve an unban

Mentality's Avatar 11.23.07

Thanks
    Dunk doesn't deserve to be unbanned.
    That's just me though.

Banned

Thanks
    hmm i thought mentality was my friend.. gues i thought wrong

Banned

Thanks
    Dunk. The fact remains that Krazil/RLPM was only banned because he used a proxy to log on when he was temp banned.
    After that happened, the rule was known that if you evade a tempban/permaban in any way, you will be range banned.

Banned

Thanks
    again i never knew dunkninja alot o.o

Mentality's Avatar 11.23.07

Thanks
    I never knew DunkNinja that good either untill he wanted to make a server and asked for my help. I tried to help him but he was greedy, impatient, and wanted everything his way and now. I said no. He came back to the server and becuase he was good friends with XtrapX he stayed for a little bit. My say is he is an beep beep and tahts why everytihng failed. Thats why i don't like him and i wouldn't want to see him unbanned. And Proman if you don't want me as a friend i don't know what to say becuase i don't know who you are and it's my opinion as i stated.

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    No.

/9000no's
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Proman! View Post
    all i was doing was showing my loyalty by admitting my mistake and showing that there was a gm not doing his job im just a harmless 12 year old and this is even what i just wrote to mcsic

look mr.jan-paul if iwas a hacker u seen all those accounts i pulled if i was a ''hacker'' then shouldnt you have seen at least 1 report about me? u never in your life seen something saying dunk was hacking, the only reason u know anything was because i was reporting you a no good gm and u put me in trouble for it BULLSHIT!!! i was being loyal and you punish me.. no fair, sorry if i made you mad about anything but i wanna be a freestyler more than anything now, i miss my friends i miss eing the best and i wanna make it up to you... anything i can do?

~Dunkninja
    Please forgive me freestylers and ty to all who belevis in 2nd chances =] but high chance im about to be banned
    [email protected]=Msn
    u see he even apologizes and still being banned. i wanna know why did my brother just get banned? he just broker a rule? mcsic is online? why, wy did Proman just get banned?

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Proman! View Post
    all i was doing was showing my loyalty by admitting my mistake and showing that there was a gm not doing his job im just a harmless 12 year old and this is even what i just wrote to mcsic

look mr.jan-paul if iwas a hacker u seen all those accounts i pulled if i was a ''hacker'' then shouldnt you have seen at least 1 report about me? u never in your life seen something saying dunk was hacking, the only reason u know anything was because i was reporting you a no good gm and u put me in trouble for it BULLSHIT!!! i was being loyal and you punish me.. no fair, sorry if i made you mad about anything but i wanna be a freestyler more than anything now, i miss my friends i miss eing the best and i wanna make it up to you... anything i can do?

~Dunkninja
    Please forgive me freestylers and ty to all who belevis in 2nd chances =] but high chance im about to be banned
    [email protected]=Msn
    It's funny, because he's admitting to being a hacker on numerous occasions. FYI: Dunk, McSic can easily join any locked room and spectate it, without you ever knowing. There doesn't have to be a hacker report, he can just ban you on the spot.

He kisses McSic's bum, trying to be allowed to be let back, but McSic has none of it. Frustration at McSic(doing his job) and his pre-teen hormones cause him to nerd rage as much as he possibly can for about a week or so. Then, thinking it's all blown over, he acts kind and nice, kissing McSic's bum, again. The cycle continues.

The "nice" DunkNinja is just an illusion, people. Deep down, he is an insecure kid who knows he's wrong, and when confronted on it, will nerd rage until his face turns blue.

@ Wayne: Just how involved in this game is he? Do you overhear him yelling at the computer screen when he dies? Did he cry when McSic caught him? Do you really want to enable these bad habits in him? Wouldn't being a good brother require you to sit him down and tell him, "This game is affecting your life too much. You aren't being a kind person to a lot of people. It's only a computer game. You need to back off, and spend some time doing something else."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information