Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    bo0mbox's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    How about increasing the number of players in quest mode from four to maybe 16 LOL. Say for example I can send out invites as well to people who are in the main lobby. With more players in quest mode there should be more npcs and challenges. I like questing and these changes take a step forward out of the norm. Something different will happen if you do something that has not been done before. Good Shot! Thank you very much! FTW!

2. The following 3 users say thank you to bo0mbox for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (05-30-2014), Jonathan pls (05-27-2014), SuperShotty (05-27-2014)

Thanks
    sounds cool and all but when are they going to make more face types (specifically the beard face b/c my character is a man now xD) and different skin types?

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ShowAndProve View Post
    sounds cool and all but when are they going to make more face types (specifically the beard face b/c my character is a man now xD) and different skin types?
    Those are things that don't really involve coding.
    Secrets is a coder, not a recolorer/modeller

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by bo0mbox View Post
    How about increasing the number of players in quest mode from four to maybe 16 LOL. Say for example I can send out invites as well to people who are in the main lobby. With more players in quest mode there should be more npcs and challenges. I like questing and these changes take a step forward out of the norm. Something different will happen if you do something that has not been done before. Good Shot! Thank you very much! FTW!
    o my gosh... this guy. Thiss GUY! I THINK HE'S GOT IT!!!!!1 . Guys, this uas potential.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    o my gosh... this guy. Thiss GUY! I THINK HE'S GOT IT!!!!!1 . Guys, this uas potential.
    I don't think 16 people questing is really,,, usefull..
    Quests will be done too fast, and too many maps need to be edited.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by King Haze View Post
    I don't think 16 people questing is really,,, usefull..
    Quests will be done too fast, and too many maps need to be edited.
    I personally think larger quests will be fine with the new quest system we have in mind, we will simply have to change how quests will be fought on larger scaled groups.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    I personally think larger quests will be fine with the new quest system we have in mind, we will simply have to change how quests will be fought on larger scaled groups.
    That would be possible, but to make it on the existing maiet quests, mehh, I don't like the idea of grinding those quests with 16 people, each get's 5 goblins and all people get full xp..
    Idk about the new quest system, so I can't judge by that, I am judging by what I now know, and for the existing system, I don't think it's a good idea.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Juriën View Post
    That would be possible, but to make it on the existing maiet quests, mehh, I don't like the idea of grinding those quests with 16 people, each get's 5 goblins and all people get full xp..
    Idk about the new quest system, so I can't judge by that, I am judging by what I now know, and for the existing system, I don't think it's a good idea.
    maybe put it like another game mode (16 player quest) and have additional maps for that?

10. The following user said thank you to Colour for this useful post:

Izzat (06-03-2014)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information