oi Blake

Thanks
    THIS POST CONTAINS AFTER STORY SPOILERS, DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE FINISHED IT

So i literally finished clannad after story 30 minutes ago, and holy shit. This show is probably my second favorite show I've ever watched (first being gurren laggan).

I just kinda wanna write down how I feel about this show after finishing it so there will be spoilers involving the ending.

So the show started out while they were still in school and it was good, I ****ing loved the Sunohara-Mei arc, everything else I hardly remember. The arc with Sunohara was really well done and I wish Sunohara was treated as more than just a useless comic-relief character. But to me, the show got really good after Nagisa graduated. I loved seeing Nagisa try so hard to not trouble Tomoya as he worked, god she is so perfect. Then came the point where Nagisa got pregnant, it was hilarious seeing her tell her parents about the fact that hey have sex (did they ever even on-screen kiss ??). When Nagisa died, I literally waited before starting the next episode, it was so surreal. Seeing Tomoya turn into, essentially, his father really ticked me off, I understand why he was losing his shit but god damn it still pissed me off. Then we got to see my favorite character, Ushio, she was such a perfect little copy of Nagisa. The whole arc with Tomoya and his father was phenomenal, his dads character did a total 180 in my eyes, he became the unsung hero of the series. He worked so hard for someone that was so ungrateful, he was such an amazing father. When Ushio died I was tearing up sooo ****ing much, most emotional point of the series for me. Then when everything was reversed I was beyond happy, I felt so at ease, knowing that they would get to live their life without any other major problems. I just wish we'd get to see more of Ushio growing up.

Also what the hell happen to Tomoyo, she was MIA this whole time even though she was in the opening..

God i ****ing love this show, the post-anime depression feeling is strong with this one.

also watch this cuz its amazing
    Last edited by MadameDeath; 05-05-2014 at 01:39 AM.
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Watch both of the OVA.
    They are fan-made but you're still gonna like them both - trust me.
    Also, inb4Kira3.5/10

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

3. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Finx (05-05-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Clannad and Clannad: After Story, both made me cry. It was intense for me and I loved that anime so much, I want to watch it again because it's been a couple years now and i can barely remember it but at the same time I don't because I don't want to remember because it's so freakin sad... Like at this moment my chest tightens because I want to re-watch it but I don't like remembering..

oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    Watch both of the OVA.
    They are fan-made but you're still gonna like them both - trust me.
    Also, inb4Kira3.5/10
    They are about Kyou and Tomoyo tho.. I like those characters and all, I was even sad when we rarely got to see Tomoyo in after story but Nagisa ending was too perfect. I dont want to seem him with anyone else, so im probably not gona watch them.
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Thread Information