Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thanks
    A public thread will most likely only contain friends of the banned person trying to back him up which makes it completely unreliable.[/QUOTE]

Agreed...
    Replays are public though.
    If public users contest based on this, it's not so unreliable after all

I do think the outcome needs to be discussed in private, but the public opinion should to my feelings not be as oppressed.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by AaLian View Post
    That's so not true. It also has the opinion of the people wanting him to stay banned. Atleast in public threads, people post why they think the player is unlegit, and others can reply and tell them that it's intuition that comes by playing gunz a lot, or luck, or if it is indeed esp or w.e hack is in discussion.

I've noticed quite a few (not all, a lot of reports are well done), one staff member says a player is unlegit, and the rest just bandwagon.
    It is true, go look at the ban thread yourself in the off-topic section. "I've been playing with them for years", etc.
    Also if you look at the thread, people say he's unlegit while others say he's legit. We can do nothing with this.

In the end, it's pointless to make a public thread like that.
    Do we disallow a thread like that? Nope, but if it gets out of control then we have to take action.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Juriën (05-08-2014), SuperShotty (05-08-2014)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    It is true, go look at the ban thread yourself in the off-topic section. "I've been playing with them for years", etc.
    Also if you look at the thread, people say he's unlegit while others say he's legit. We can do nothing with this.

In the end, it's pointless to make a public thread like that.
    Do we disallow a thread like that? Nope, but if it gets out of control then we have to take action.
    What about the comments saying you can see the player coming at him on the screen, or that he could guess the other player's location based on him not being with his partner?
    I feel like if you show a youtube video, you get a lot of legitimate public opinions. I agree that if only a replay is posted, there will be a lot of biased opinions since people are too lazy to download the clip, so they only speak based on reputation.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    That's so not true. It also has the opinion of the people wanting him to stay banned. Atleast in public threads, people post why they think the player is unlegit, and others can reply and tell them that it's intuition that comes by playing gunz a lot, or luck, or if it is indeed esp or w.e hack is in discussion.

I've noticed quite a few (not all, a lot of reports are well done), one staff member says a player is unlegit, and the rest just bandwagon.
    You haven't even reached 47 posts.
    You joined feb 2013
    I have never seen you
    You are not active on the forums.

Stop acting like you know whats happening on the forums, because you don't :').

6. The following 3 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Juriën (05-08-2014), Lorrainé (05-08-2014), Oink (05-08-2014)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    You haven't even reached 47 posts.
    You joined feb 2013
    I have never seen you
    You are not active on the forums.

Stop acting like you know whats happening on the forums, because you don't :').
    Let's just say those stats aren't a good indication of my time here.

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Just like you, I have every right to post on this thread. Don't know why you told me to go away, perhaps butt hurt from the truth? Meh...
    Tomorrow comes today

Banned

Thanks
    Let's just say those stats aren't a good indication of my time here.
    u cant say that unless u tell us who u are

Thanks
    When you are banned, you cannot access the server.
    How are you supposed to communicate with your clan members and other friends that don't understand why you cannot play anymore?

The ban was really fast but the unban is really slow (N2 is still waiting for the unban, while we got banned both in one thread and at the same time)
    While you wait patiently to get access to your favorite game, what's the problem with a few post on the forum ? It's not like a 100 pages of post is gonna crash the server or flood the memory.
    Having it would not change the opinion of the GM, while people can express their minds.

Banned

Thanks
    abasena, i just think your post added no real value to the thread.

I'm actually glad dave is replying to this thread in a polite and consice manner, he atleast gave their point of view.

and mr guy i go tell ethyi to sm4sh u again jk jk

Banned

Thanks
    abasena, i just think your post added no real value to the thread.

I'm actually glad dave is replying to this thread in a polite and consice manner, he atleast gave their point of view.

and mr guy i go tell ethyi to sm4sh u again jk jk
    tell him to get on sometime soon so i can rematch him

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information