Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Just want to share the WIP of our clan emblem (hand drawn) ( though I dont know if it's gonna be chosen )

why halp? aside from wacom intuos, not familiar with other though. how could I make this into digital art one? ;_;
    seriously, no saying 'noob' because I admit. I noob ;_;

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Idk if this works but if you take a proper picture and adjust the levels so that the white is really white and your artwork is really black in photoshop, Then import it in Illustrator and live trace it. it might work...

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    Idk if this works but if you take a proper picture and adjust the levels so that the white is really white and your artwork is really black in photoshop, Then import it in Illustrator and live trace it. it might work...
    oh thank you very much. I'll try that. thanks again

Godlike jun's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sakaiyuji7 View Post
    Just want to share the WIP of our clan emblem (hand drawn) ( though I dont know if it's gonna be chosen )

http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/t...psb66da0b8.jpg

why halp? aside from wacom intuos, not familiar with other though. how could I make this into digital art one? ;_;
    seriously, no saying 'noob' because I admit. I noob ;_;
    You should center the wolf in the flower or what ever it could be. Also i would use a different kind of sword below the wolf.

If you're done with that you should try to redraw it in Illustrator. It would look 100% better

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Godlike jun View Post
    You should center the wolf in the flower or what ever it could be. Also i would use a different kind of sword below the wolf.

If you're done with that you should try to redraw it in Illustrator. It would look 100% better
    Yes. I'm already done with this one. and here's the end result though, I traced it in illustrator just like Epic-san said.

Thread Information