Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Thanks
    but then again who cares about medstyling

2. The following 2 users say thank you to mr guy for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (05-12-2014), Opeth (05-13-2014)

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Doesn't even know young MNM Mr.MedGod pls

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Eddie (05-12-2014), Mazi (05-11-2014)

Mazi's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    I feel like I should have my say in this matter.

First of all, I wouldn't say he isn't the best medstyler of all time, rather I'd put him up there at the top.
    What people don't know is that apart from the big named medstylers both new and old, there were others who were on par with them or even exceeded them.
    So to decide who IS the best medstyler of all time without knowing every other medstyler out there is a bit inaccurate.
    With that being said, Nemesis would still be at the top, top 3 even.

And to those who are denying him being one of the best, I automatically assume you're one of those sham medstylers who only stay in training rooms trying to perfect every single trick and just trying to find their own.

Knowing what to do and how to use the tricks you learn when being chased is more useful than just mastering a trick for show and never using it for any practical purposes

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Mazi for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (05-12-2014), Sonji (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mazi View Post

First of all, I wouldn't say he isn't the best medstyler of all time, rather I'd put him up there at the top.
    What people don't know is that apart from the big named medstylers both new and old, there were others who were on par with them or even exceeded them.
    So to decide who IS the best medstyler of all time without knowing every other medstyler out there is a bit inaccurate.

And to those who are denying him being one of the best, I automatically assume you're one of those sham medstylers who only stay in training rooms trying to perfect every single trick and just trying to find their own.

Knowing what to do and how to use the tricks you learn when being chased is more useful than just mastering a trick for show and never using it for any practical purposes
    Thanks

Oculus's Avatar The Eye Above

Country
    Thanks
    I remember Missile1337 was the best medstyler back in the day. Idk if he's famous or not, but this guy is very good to!
    Last edited by Oculus; 05-12-2014 at 01:02 AM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mazi View Post

meh, boring video to me, these type of med style vids boring 2 me (med style usually boring to me) if I see people chasing him with kstyle and stuff and he uses these tricks, then, better video (not going to bother searching up any vids.. lol)

Thanks
    I appreciate all the compliments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information