Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    realising that there is something called liquify that is very similar to the smug tool but 100000000X easier. i decided to have another go at a smudge signature (if you can call it that)

As always. Please comment your opinions and if want the signature, just ask and ill add your name.

Second Darkened version:

Last edited by EpicKLF; 05-11-2014 at 03:49 PM.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    it's too bright i can't see anything .-.

Banned

Thanks
    Yeah me too can't see!

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    There is nothing much besides the the smudge on the right. i deliberately made the left side white. but any who, I've made a version just for you two...

Banned

Thanks
    i dont think it's too bright, in fact i like it, I could never get anything presentable from liquifying lol

Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    It's cool, I like the use of the shades of blue. However, there seems to be no flow at all. Also try using liquify on the render too in order to blend it more (use the same flow of the background at the point you're liquifying). Oh and I prefer the second version, the colors are more clear and the tag seems sharper as a whole.

Banned

Thanks
    V1 has a better presentation overall, if you're looking into a bright light then ofcourse shit will be bright, welcome to nature.
    the flow is good, however the sword is declining the flow, these are things you should take into account when you start making a tag.

in V2, the balance is pretty much messed up since it's oversaturated and the HUE's are over the top, it's very unnatural.

now the last thing about liquify; it is a GREAT tool, however if you're just starting with it you can easily mess up the quality of your tag because liquify literally just stretches your pixels in a special way but it'll cause it to become LQ.
    example:

just follow a few liquify tutorials on what it does exactly so you know what to pay attention to.

Donator

Thanks
    It's to blurry.

Crest's Avatar 하나님

Country
    Thanks
    I actually like version two better than the first version. I think that version 1 was way too bright and that could easily be fixed. But good work overall!
    S/o to the Kings...!

Aurora's Avatar Bad ass

Thanks
    I like more the 2nd one, just keep on trying to be perfect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information