Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Banned

Thanks
    unban mike - steff

Freestyler

Thanks
    oh about swap, a player would be matched with another random player, so that prevents swapping a bit. Also how ijji did it, after killing the same person or in a row or getting kills over n over in a short amount of time = exp lock. So for this, facing the same person over n over = rank or kd wouldnt go up.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    oh about swap, a player would be matched with another random player, so that prevents swapping a bit. Also how ijji did it, after killing the same person or in a row or getting kills over n over in a short amount of time = exp lock. So for this, facing the same person over n over = rank or kd wouldnt go up.
    what about the same person can get on his alt account? lol

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CaptainEden View Post
    what about the same person can get on his alt account? lol
    exp lock was towards account, not just character on ijji, i believe.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Oh about how people could just go on alt, well, that is stupid because if they are trying to rank up a certain character and getnlocked then switch characters... whats the point in that lol. Then slowly u would lock out all ur characters in exp lock if it wasnt to the account instead of just a character.

Freestyler

Thanks
    ( i just recently found out that other gunz pserver already has a 1v1 ladder system, never knew they did when I made this thread). But yea. so in conclusion, a 1v1 auto matc system, probably first to 10? Or out of 11 rounds (to allow draws, so people could have a more detailed record showing their skill, example,
    WIN: 5, LOSE: 3, DRAW: 2

2. a spectating room feature, so people could watch, admins/GMs could watch and check for unlegit. But watching in general makes it fun and example, someone trying to learn dstyle could spectate an advance dstyler fighting an advance kstyler, or spectate their friend, whom is tryin to show you how tocuse a certain technique in a 1v1.

3. Killing the same opponent more than 3 times in a row = no gain in rank/or win and lose + draws. This makes records slightly more legit, one player could have made it to rank 5 fighting multiple different styles and hard opponents, while another could make it up there fighting the same style that they can beat easier than others, etc.

4. Resetting ranks monthly/win/lose/draw, but not points like experience is forever right?

5. Having seasonal 1v1 tournaments, inviting only the top 32 players, keeping it compeitive as gunz can be, have a large cash prize and drop monthly prizes, this is because having monthly prize yet no seasonal or no seasonal tourny with an even larger prize is less favourable. The past had proved that if there are two driving final outcomes, such as a tourny and a prize, people will play one, to get in the top 32 (imagine people constantly playing 1v1s for this, would lead to more player activity which can be used by making donors that appeal to these players.) people would also then play for the prize within the tourny.
    Even if there was a monthly tourny with a prize and only top 32 could get in, would work out as well. aJust a prize wouldnt compare to this method, as this gets people playing more actively, which can be used by making donors that appeal to thse players.

6. Have a re-match feature, which only allows 1 re-match, no re-rematches.

7. Auto match by rank.

8. Any1 got any suggestions about how i broke this down? Matbe add to my list or remove something, say why? K, cyaa.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    DDaggerDD I'm serious now, you're writing ton of suggestions.
    But , Have you ever though , how all of your suggestions will be coded/done?

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    ( i just recently found out that other gunz pserver already has a 1v1 ladder system, never knew they did when I made this thread). But yea. so in conclusion, a 1v1 auto matc system, probably first to 10? Or out of 11 rounds (to allow draws, so people could have a more detailed record showing their skill, example,
    WIN: 5, LOSE: 3, DRAW: 2

2. a spectating room feature, so people could watch, admins/GMs could watch and check for unlegit. But watching in general makes it fun and example, someone trying to learn dstyle could spectate an advance dstyler fighting an advance kstyler, or spectate their friend, whom is tryin to show you how tocuse a certain technique in a 1v1.

3. Killing the same opponent more than 3 times in a row = no gain in rank/or win and lose + draws. This makes records slightly more legit, one player could have made it to rank 5 fighting multiple different styles and hard opponents, while another could make it up there fighting the same style that they can beat easier than others, etc.

4. Resetting ranks monthly/win/lose/draw, but not points like experience is forever right?

5. Having seasonal 1v1 tournaments, inviting only the top 32 players, keeping it compeitive as gunz can be, have a large cash prize and drop monthly prizes, this is because having monthly prize yet no seasonal or no seasonal tourny with an even larger prize is less favourable. The past had proved that if there are two driving final outcomes, such as a tourny and a prize, people will play one, to get in the top 32 (imagine people constantly playing 1v1s for this, would lead to more player activity which can be used by making donors that appeal to these players.) people would also then play for the prize within the tourny.
    Even if there was a monthly tourny with a prize and only top 32 could get in, would work out as well. aJust a prize wouldnt compare to this method, as this gets people playing more actively, which can be used by making donors that appeal to thse players.

6. Have a re-match feature, which only allows 1 re-match, no re-rematches.

7. Auto match by rank.

8. Any1 got any suggestions about how i broke this down? Matbe add to my list or remove something, say why? K, cyaa.

1. instead of 10/11 rounds, make it the first one to reach 5 kills win.
    2. a player can also disable the spectating system to prevent other players from watching if he doesn't like that.
    3. i dont agree with this at all cus the opponent skills might be way too weak than me or any other guy so it's not my problem to not gain any rank/win.
    4. i agree with this.
    5. i didn't get this? do you mean by letting the top 32 top ranks play the tourney? what about the others?
    6. i don't really think it's a good idea.
    7. good idea.
    8. i liked most of your suggestions but i can't do sht, however, dave should take a look at this thread '-'

Freestyler

Thanks
    1. instead of 10/11 rounds, make it the first one to reach 5 kills win.
    5 seems a little too short, and i like the idea of rounds instead of "first to" to allow draws to happen. but if it were "first to" i would say maybe first to 7? 7 Golden number?
    2. a player can also disable the spectating system to prevent other players from watching if he doesn't like that.
    it sounds like a good idea but it also blocks the online multiplayer access to these possible 1v1s, spectating where the spectators can only watch and not type (maybe have a spectator chat where only the spectators can talk with each other) and the players fighting cannot see this
    3. i dont agree with this at all cus the opponent skills might be way too weak than me or any other guy so it's not my problem to not gain any rank/win.
    why wouldnt u not agree with this? I dont get your argument as to why you wouldnt. If your just killing the same person over and over again, i dont think it should count as a vailid way to rank up.

4. i agree with this.
    aight.

5. i didn't get this? do you mean by letting the top 32 top ranks play the tourney? what about the others?
    i mean a seasonal championship for the best n competitive to compete and it would be fore the top 32 ranked players. Once every seasonal, and also instead of awarding monthly $ to the highest ranked players, i think a monthly tournament would do more for the server. The goal is to get people playing more actively (as much as possible), not just to add cool things, cuz if no1 doesnt play it much, no point. Sure cash prize is great but if u have to play more to get that prize (and the admins of this server use that potential and make cool donors or maybe some new type of in game prize, that would have a more positive result towards the goal). So maybe the top maybe 50-100 around there, players, could enter a monthly tourny to compete for a prize that would be smaller compared to the seasonal championships.
    6. i don't really think it's a good idea.
    why not? im pretty sure some people that maybe lost to an opponent that ego'd them or believe if they had 1 more chance, could win, would love this, well, any way, theres a lot of points for this argument, but the main point is to tackle as many interests players could have to appeal to a wider audience. and im sure people would sometimes w
    7. good idea.
    yea thanks, auto match by rank, would allow for frequent evenly matched fights = more fun for both players.
    8. i liked most of your suggestions but i can't do sht, however, dave should take a look at this thread '-'
    lol, yea.. well thanks for the support man, and the replies, usually people dont continue replying back, thanks b

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information