Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
    Meh, I say Make All Duels in DBZ and design it so we have a cutscene before each match of the players walking in and taunting when we reach the middle, Then boom DBZ fight.

I would totally play Duels 24/7 if this was the case cus
    http://img.pandawhale.com/88331-that...ilgri-Ic2K.gif
    meh. wait u mean for the regular duel mode..? i guess that sounds cool... idk, but OT, legit aim to get people actively playing. You cant just focus on clanwars, if you cater to the SUPE EGO Competitiveness of glads constantly, constantly cater, if you cater and use the competitiveness of 1v1s, and also finally clanwars, you will definately have a MUCH more active server. When the glad tourny came up, look at how active these glads are now, regardless of their rants on whos better, thats what the owners of the server should want. Thats players talking about the game itself, being active.

Then it comes down to using this potential. After having platforms for each thing, you can make donation swords that look mega cool, maybe a type of long coat that says on the back nr1 glad. Also cater to the questers, maybe make some new donation items they would like to use in quest. You gotta get people more activ-er yo. Thats how you make money on em. Get them actually playing and wanting to advance in some part of the game gunz the duel that they like. N get money.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Maybe bring up something like player wars and rename it to '1v1 wars'. It'll be like CW but only 1v1s and the first guy to win 4 rounds wins since first to 11 rounds takes way too long. Make it in town map only and make it so people cant go to the alley and also disable any items whatsoever. Maybe even let the players only be able to wear a selected range of clothing and guns to balance out the gameplay so people will actually fight each other with PURE skill only. Each time a person wins give them points and it'll work exactly like cw maybe make it so that at the end of the month the guy or guys with the most points gets a prize, coins, exclusive item like a crown or something. If a person's on a streak announce it to the server, more people will come that way like you know if a guy streaks in a duel and you go to the room to stop it?. I guess this would bring more competitiveness to the server since tbh it's been going down lately and also I believe that the best way for an individual to improve skill-wise is to just to 1v1 a lot.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Maybe bring up something like player wars and rename it to '1v1 wars'. It'll be like CW but only 1v1s and the first guy to win 4 rounds wins since first to 11 rounds takes way too long. Make it in town map only and make it so people cant go to the alley and also disable any items whatsoever. Maybe even let the players only be able to wear a selected range of clothing and guns to balance out the gameplay so people will actually fight each other with PURE skill only. Each time a person wins give them points and it'll work exactly like cw maybe make it so that at the end of the month the guy or guys with the most points gets a prize, coins, exclusive item like a crown or something. If a person's on a streak announce it to the server, more people will come that way like you know if a guy streaks in a duel and you go to the room to stop it?. I guess this would bring more competitiveness to the server since tbh it's been going down lately and also I believe that the best way for an individual to improve skill-wise is to just to 1v1 a lot.
    basically- almost exactly what I suggest in my thread. To just mod up duel tournament, instead of making something from scratch, we have DT, it needs to be fixed up a bit but it can work with the fixes I suggest and I believe most agree on them. Also just one map is horrible, imagine clanwar being just one map every time, gosh that would suck right? We would need a line of solid 1v1 maps basically, don't you agree?

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    basically- almost exactly what I suggest in my thread. To just mod up duel tournament, instead of making something from scratch, we have DT, it needs to be fixed up a bit but it can work with the fixes I suggest and I believe most agree on them. Also just one map is horrible, imagine clanwar being just one map every time, gosh that would suck right? We would need a line of solid 1v1 maps basically, don't you agree?
    I don't entirely agree or your. DT is dumb and needs to be replaced not improved, my post above is what I want instead of DT. Like it's annoying af having to wait your turn for a bunch of people to fight each other. Why not just line up and 1v1 a random person and you don't have to wait for a bunch of people fighting each other It'll be quicker and you get to wait less cause no1 likes waiting... and yea and I guess 1 map is horrible so I do agree on you there. Maybe you should change the maps to CW maps instead of those duel maps since man... the duel hall map isnt the most appealing 1v1 map out there...
    Last edited by Akimbo; 05-13-2014 at 06:52 AM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    I don't entirely agree or your. DT is dumb and needs to be replaced not improved, my post above is what I want instead of DT. Like it's annoying af having to wait your turn for a bunch of people to fight each other. Why not just line up and 1v1 a random person and you don't have to wait for a bunch of people fighting each other It'll be quicker and you get to wait less cause no1 likes waiting... and yea and I guess 1 map is horrible so I do agree on you there. Maybe you should change the maps to CW maps instead of those duel maps since man... the duel hall map isnt the most appealing 1v1 map out there...
    I don't agree that duel tourney is dumb, well it is now, but replacing it, nah man. The wait is really that bad? The wait isn't even that long man, and it adds more player community by making people watch, people can talk and converse. The wait is really not long, and you only really have to wait a while for your first match, because after that, many people are knocked out. I like how duel tourney still makes it 1v1s, but includes other people and it feels more like an "online third person shooter" that way. I like including more people, but um, I can admit that there is too many people included with the way DT does it. I would simply suggest reducing the amount of players allowed in by half. hows that?

Also, I suggested the clanwar maps to be used as well but a 1v1 version of them. Like, with town, remove the -- you suggested it in the official suggestion thread I saw. A 1v1 version of each would be nice, right?

Originally Posted by Aroma View Post
    What monthly clan war tournament are you talking about... Awarding a rank 1 clan with $ isnt a tournament.
    oh yea mb, that's what it is, idk why I just went blank n forgot that's what it is. Wait, so there is no clan tournaments? LOOL. and people wonder why cw dead, wow how sad.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 05-13-2014 at 07:08 AM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    i agree, but ping isnt that much of an issue in antilead
    i dont like the way DT works, imo should just be so that you can queue for 1v1 and get a random player and one to get to 11 first wins, and indeed no meds
    I still wonder why it is 11.. Why not 5, 10 or 20?

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I still wonder why it is 11.. Why not 5, 10 or 20?
    because you would make a tdm town, 20 rounds, and the first player to get 11 automatically wins, because say 11-0, then its 11 rounds past and the other guy cant win even by winning all remaining 9 rounds in a row. 10 round rooms seemed too short, so they made 20 rounds and people noticed this. So went like, okay I guess its first to 11.

Freestyler

Thanks
    I know this is up to the admins, but at the same time, I hiiighly recommend doing this, highly 8) , but not just this, but to give a lil something to all the different interests players have so you can get your player base as active as possible. That is the goal, that is all, cYa.

Time to skate, Pls, clouds, hold up for 3 hours, pls mens.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    i agree with you about chaning the dt maps to cw maps, i suggested a new dt maps but meh my suggestion was ignored

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    You are not special, so why don't you just post suggestions in the suggestion thread.

And all you are saying is stupid, just make player wars like ***.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information