Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    no it isn't
    Wrong answer kind sir. Oh yes religion's purpose was to preach and teach peace and whatever, but oh wow we are 2014 and religion today is what the video I have posted.
    Fathers were supposed to take religion as something, but they took it as something else, completely different. Leading to say, religion is being used in a complete wrong way, yet it is called a religion, which doesn't make sense. Which makes it chaotic and NOT really a true "religion".

HOWEVER I am done discussing this, because it is too late for us to identify ourselves as "humans", nevertheless it is a beautiful thought, to live as a human and nothing more nothing less.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemonish View Post
    Wrong answer kind sir. Oh yes religion's purpose was to preach and teach peace and whatever, but oh wow we are 2014 and religion today is what the video I have posted.
    Fathers were supposed to take religion as something, but they took it as something else, completely different. Leading to say, religion is being used in a complete wrong way, yet it is called a religion, which doesn't make sense. Which makes it chaotic and NOT really a true "religion".

HOWEVER I am done discussing this, because it is too late for us to identify ourselves as "humans", nevertheless it is a beautiful thought, to live as a human and nothing more nothing less.
    dont u think its pretty damn easy to blame it all on religion?
    us humans will always find reasons to quarrel and start wars

3. The following user said thank you to mr guy for this useful post:

Lorrainé (05-14-2014)

Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    dont u think its pretty damn easy to blame it all on religion?
    us humans will always find reasons to quarrel and start wars
    True and that was the purpose of religion. To create a system. But then it became some racist idea of nothingness.

Banned

Thanks
    True and that was the purpose of religion. To create a system. But then it became some racist idea of nothingness.
    a system..? ehhh
    not even gonna reply to that

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks

The earth isn't perfect and never has been. Life itself isn't perfect, we have emotions. Emotions is what causes problems. Grudges too. Then again, it's a balance. We also have love. We can't blame it all on religion, religions have their own perception for the "guidance" of life. And as people get older, they begin to misunderstand because they were never brought up the same way. Each and every one of them were brought up a different manner which causes them to misunderstand other's opinions and take it the wrong way once discussing. It's quite unfortunate that I must say it's "The way of life". It's pretty obvious though, but that's what it is. You do see Israel people fighting other Israels, or Christians fighting other Christians etc. It's just human... which isn't suppose to be.
    Tomorrow comes today

Thread Information