Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Ok guys i just want a little debate about religion, im not interested where ever you think its real or fake. I just want to hear some peoples views of how they think religion started.

To make sure this isnt biased, im not only just talking about christianity or islamic religion. I'm also talking about the viking gods, the roman gods and the egyptian gods as well.
    I've looked at alot of documentarys about religion and aliens (because it interests me) I've studied romans and always had an interest in medieval times and if you connect them all, they all come together one way or another.

i could write a whole page about my theory but i would rather read up some of yours first.

p.s if you havent ever thought about this subject, then please, look it up on the internet, with some of the stuff that you find out your mind will be blown (on the other hand you could be completly atheist and just simply say that religion is a lie and ignore the whole subject)

I dont think its a lie, i dont think its the truth either, i think theres something else behind it all.

please no troll and stick to the subject, i can talk about this for weeks and i will still be contradicting and mindfcking myself
    Last edited by Anima; 05-14-2014 at 09:50 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Oh well in church I got told it was God that put Adam and Eva on the earth and I stick to that.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    inb4hate
    nohateformychristianbrothers
    promotepeace
    jack this is the thing i was telling you about, please watch and thank you

no hateful comments, im srs

im not posting anything else so that i dont offend some people in this community Oo whoever is interested in listening to deedat let me know

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    Oh well in church I got told it was God that put Adam and Eva on the earth and I stick to that.
    but then people could argue, who made God? or is he just some divine power that popped out of nowhere. "Everything has a beggining"

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ¡¸King¡¹ View Post
    I think you should delete this.
    As im speaking for the people who dont want to read/see discussions....
    I agree, except i will report every post that i think is uneccasary, stephan, jakanadin, dave and mcsic are very strict when it comes to these kind of things, and if this thread gets active, they will keep an eye on the thread

Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    That's why it's posted in the 'debates' section it's meant for people who wants to discuss these kind of things.
    +1
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    inb4hate
    nohateformychristianbrothers
    promotepeace
    jack this is the thing i was telling you about, please watch and thank you

no hateful comments, im srs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9uUNdnWXq0

im not posting anything else so that i dont offend some people in this community Oo whoever is interested in listening to deedat let me know
    going to watch in 10 mins

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anima View Post
    but then people could argue, who made God? or is he just some divine power that popped out of nowhere. "Everything has a beggining"
    Originally Posted by Anima View Post
    im not interested where ever you think its real or fake. I just want to hear some peoples views of how they think religion started.
    you just went way off course yourself.

i'll keep it really short myself:
    i think religion comes from the human mind, as a way to explain things.
    Last edited by ZAIN; 05-14-2014 at 09:41 PM.

7. The following 2 users say thank you to ZAIN for this useful post:

Eddie (05-14-2014), KoVuMASA (05-16-2014)

Shank's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    People pray for hope.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    you just went way off course yourself.

i'll keep it really short myself:
    i think religion comes from the human mind, as a way to explain things.
    no in my first sentence i was supposed to write "im not ONLY talking about christianity and islamic religion"

i kept to the subject of how it started and answered a question of how miko thought religion started.
    all i pointed out was that some people can argue, "who made god" again leading too, "how religion started"

you'll get used to my retarded grammar and typo mistakes

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    How did a religion start? A religion is basically just a group of people who believe in something, whether it's a myth or not.
    I guess some people just like to be part of a group.

Now my personal opinion about religions is that I don't see the point of it. It's all a bunch of made up stuff and stories.
    Also I hate the fact that many people are usually forced to their religion as a baby/young child.

I also think it's stupid that you are not allowed to do or eat certain things because of your religion or in some cases that it can change your point of view on something.

That doesn't mean that I think about a person differently because of his/her religion, as long as you don't bother me about it I'm totally okay with it.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

11. The following 4 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Crest (05-16-2014), Eddie (05-14-2014), Lemonish (05-14-2014), Phanta (05-14-2014)

Shank's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    How did a religion start? A religion is basically just a group of people who believe in something, whether it's a myth or not.
    I guess some people just like to be part of a group.

Now my personal opinion about religions is that I don't see the point of it. It's all a bunch of made up stuff and stories.
    Also I hate the fact that many people are usually forced to their religion as a baby/young child.

I also think it's stupid that you are not allowed to do or eat certain things because of your religion or in some cases that it can change your point of view on something.

That doesn't mean that I think about a person differently because of his/her religion, as long as you don't bother me about it I'm totally okay with it.
    I see religions as a guideline to life , I would elaborate more on that but I'm lazy.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information