Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Ok guys i just want a little debate about religion, im not interested where ever you think its real or fake. I just want to hear some peoples views of how they think religion started.

To make sure this isnt biased, im not only just talking about christianity or islamic religion. I'm also talking about the viking gods, the roman gods and the egyptian gods as well.
    I've looked at alot of documentarys about religion and aliens (because it interests me) I've studied romans and always had an interest in medieval times and if you connect them all, they all come together one way or another.

i could write a whole page about my theory but i would rather read up some of yours first.

p.s if you havent ever thought about this subject, then please, look it up on the internet, with some of the stuff that you find out your mind will be blown (on the other hand you could be completly atheist and just simply say that religion is a lie and ignore the whole subject)

I dont think its a lie, i dont think its the truth either, i think theres something else behind it all.

please no troll and stick to the subject, i can talk about this for weeks and i will still be contradicting and mindfcking myself
    Last edited by Anima; 05-14-2014 at 09:50 PM.

Thread Information