Mile's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Raedon.

Reason: Raedon is killed me in medstyle event from 10mins by SGs while i'm running.

Proof/Evidence: i just got a Screenshots for the event i dont have replay so i hope you take a replay from him and make sure my report, And if i'm a lier you can ban my IP .

http://i.imgur.com/s7hHpg8.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/anXX1Z7.jpg
    Last edited by Mile; 05-27-2014 at 08:05 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I killed you for going AE, I warned you twice and you refused to fix it
    How many times did I tell you about that issue? Also, George told me to kill you since you were AE to both of us

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Hello Mile,

I understand what Taint did wasn't that right because he didn't inform you that you were AE to him.
    I was there in the event with him and I can say that you were AE to me as well and sometimes your ping would change from AE to 400-500 and then go back to AE.
    Raedon asked me whether you were lagging and I confirmed that you were doing so.
    After that he asked me whether he should shoot you and I told him that if you're AE, he's allowed to shoot you.
    That's why he probably killed you without warning you, usually we never warn players because they are either lagging on purpose or those who are lagging don't speak English/ignore whispers.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Country
    Thanks
    1st Thanks for attention
    2nd i wasn't AE when he killed me, i swear when he was shooting me his ping was green to me
    Anyway if you see i'm wrong i can just say sorry, But i'm certain from my words i wasn't AE..
    And Taint says he warned me twice !, Rly !?? Did you do that !? LOL .
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Mile; 05-28-2014 at 11:49 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by _8Mile_ View Post
    1st Thanks for attention
    2nd i wasn't AE when he killed me, i swear when he was shooting me his ping was green to me
    Anyway if you see i'm wrong i can just say sorry, But i'm certain from my words i wasn't AE..
    Thanks.
    Yep, I did that twice and you ignored, anyway get in-game and I'll show you what I mean, you go AE to me every 2 seconds

Country
    Thanks
    You didn't warned me !
    i'll whisper u now in game.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    You didn't warned me !
    i'll whisper u now in game.
    Whisper raedon

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    1st Thanks for attention

Thanks.
    That's our job, to make sure everything is running smoothly
    Sometimes, no, actually most of the times the person hosting an event (staff members - mostly Event Team members) sees some players as -- ping which is Agent Error.
    Perhaps on your screen you would see his ping but on the screen of the person hosting, he is seeing you AE.
    During an event, people are spamming way too much, no matter if they are in the lobby / game room / in-game.
    That's why I whisper at least 2 times someone who is spiking / abusing the rules to prevent that from happening.

Sorry for the inconvenience, next time please pay attention to chat to prevent such reports and misunderstands from happening
    Case closed.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information