Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    There are black bars at the side when my resolution is at 1024x768. I know by changing to a higher resolution the black bars will be gone but instead the camera view of the character will be closer. Any idea how to fix this? I want the screen to stretch to full screen when i set the resolution to 1024x768. My graphic card is GTX860M.
    Last edited by Min; 05-30-2014 at 04:37 PM.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    This is because your screen is 16:9 but you're playing a 4 resolution. The only way to fix it (without changing your resolution) is to enable stretching through the NVIDIA control panel. But it's ugly as all hell.

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This is because your screen is 16:9 but you're playing a 4 resolution. The only way to fix it (without changing your resolution) is to enable stretching through the NVIDIA control panel. But it's ugly as all hell.
    how exactly do i do that?

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    anyone help?

Hey, I'm Peach!

Thanks
    Search Nvidia Control panal, and try from there, take your time. Don't rush so you don't mess anything up

In all honesty, I would just get use to the closer view one, When you stretch your screen, it really does like ugly as hell. Just plain out horrible.

Thread Information