Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Was browsing imgur, here's what I found;
    http://imgur.com/gallery/4tKgK

If you're lazy to open the gallery, here's a copy of it.

Another - 12 episodes

Another is a thriller/horror mashed with a drama/romance. Our main character is a boy named Koichi who transfers to his new middle school. He meets a mysterious girl (who is mysterious for many reasons I won't spoil) and his class has a huge secret. Think of it as the Final Destination movie but with better character development, better plot, and tons more "oh shit" moments.
    K-Project - 13 episodes

K Project is set in the tech-advanced city of Shizume where it is dominated by different Kings (they have their own turf). The Kings have groups and the 2 most featured groups is the Red King with his rag-tag badass style clique (HOMRA) and the Blue King with his military, order and discipline army (Scepter 4). Our main character Yashiro who is just a friendly high-school kid gets thrown into their war when he is accused of killing a prominent HOMRA member.
    Deadman Wonderlad - 12 episodes

Deadman Wonderland follows Ganta, a middle school boy who is framed for the homicide of his ENTIRE classroom. With no say in it, he is sent to the 'Deadman Wonderland'. Only criminals on death row get sent and they are forced through gruesome obstacle courses of life and death which attracts huge crowds of citizens to watch (kind of like gladiators in coliseums). But special prisoners have the abilities to control blood and use them to kill. These prisoners are trafficked and pitted against each other for other rich people to watch (and these fights are all done in secret).
    Hentai Prince and The Stony Cat - 12 episodes

DISCLAIMER: NO IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ACTUAL HENTAI Yoto Yokodera is a second year high school student who is arguably the biggest pervert at school. His problem is that he is not good at showing his real emotions. One day, his equally perverted best friend completely transforms and gets rid of his "impure thoughts"; a feat he attributes to the power of the statue of the "Stony Cat". As the rumors suggest, by wishing upon the statue and giving it an offering, one can wish to remove a personality trait from themselves that one does not wish to have anymore. However, this will remove the unwanted trait and give it to someone who does need it. As Yoto is making his offering to the statue, a girl named Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi arrives to make her wish to be able to be more like an adult and not show her emotions so easily. Both of them wish upon the stony cat and to their surprise the next day at school, Yoto is unable to tell a single lie, and Tsukiko is unable to show any sign of emotion whatsoever. After realizing that they do not like the change that happened, they work together to try and find out who has received their trait that was taken away in order to get it back. It is hilarious and the anime surprisingly had a few heartfelt moments in it.
    Say I love you - 13 episodes

Say I Love You is my all time favorite romance/drama and arguably the BEST one. The story follows Mei Tachibana, a highschool girl who has absolutely no friends and is pretty much an outcast. One day at school she notices a perv lifting her skirt while walking upstairs and turns to kick him, where she accidentally kicks the guy next to him all the way down. That guy she kicked turns out to be the most popular and attractive guy in the whole school (Yamato Kurosawa). Yamato suddenly takes interest in her and tries to develop some type of relationship.
    Time of Eve - 6 episodes

In the not-too-distant future, androids have come into common usage. Rikuo Sakisaka, who has taken robots for granted for his entire life, one day discovers that Sammy, his home android, has been acting independently and coming and going on her own. He finds a strange phrase recorded in her activity log, "Are you enjoying the Time of Eve?". He, along with his friend Masakazu Masaki, traces Sammy's movements and finds an unusual cafe, "The Time of Eve". Nagi, the barista, informs them that the cafe's main rule is to not discriminate between humans and androids. Within the cafe, androids do not display their status rings, and, when patrons depart, the door is automatically locked for two minutes to prevent someone from following them to discover their true nature. This story is very heartfelt and kept me wanting to know what was gonna happen. It made me excited for the future and it's new tech to come. A must watch.

Source: http://imgur.com/

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

2. The following 2 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Epiphany (06-03-2014), Taint (05-31-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I've only seen K-project and I do agree its really good

4. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Epiphany (06-03-2014)

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    These are all from last year o.o

ftwxxx's Avatar 完美

Thanks
    Yey Henneko '-'

this season's animes are pretty nice

like NGNL and Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou '-' (AoTS)

Sterfy's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Another is great, highly recommend if you're into horror like Mirai nikki/ Elfen Lied etc | 9/10
    K Project, I'd rate it "good" | 7/10
    Deadman Wonderland 10/10, watch first 5 minutes of ep 1, and you're hooked
    Havent seen Hentai prince!
    Say I love you, I rarely watch romances but from what I've seen, it was very cute 8/10
    Time of Eve, too many feels. Kinda sad how theres only 6 eps, and theyre all pretty short. And make me really sad how they released 1 episode every 2 months =[]. Though I loved it! Reminded me of irobot a little, but 10/10 on this

I also recommended No game no life, which is going to be 12 episodes!

8. The following user said thank you to Sterfy for this useful post:

Epiphany (06-03-2014)

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    Another, K, Hentai Ouji and Deadman were all average. havent see nthe last 2

also, anime not animes

10. The following user said thank you to ZAIN for this useful post:

Juriën (05-31-2014)

ftwxxx's Avatar 完美

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    Another, K, Hentai Ouji and Deadman were all average. havent see nthe last 2

also, anime not animes
    Tokyo Ravens and Mikakunin de Shinkoukei were good too 8D

oi Blake

Thanks
    i enjoyed henneko but say i love you wasnt that good imo, i only gave it a 7.
    I might watch another and eve no jikan very soon tho
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Another - Seen
    K - Seen (It's real name is just K, K-Project is an alternative name)
    Deadman Wonderland - Short, but you're required to read the manga if you want to understand what's going on in overall
    Hentai Prince and The Stony Cat - Not seen, Lol'd @ title
    Say you love me - Started watching
    Time of eve - Not seen, I am interested.

Note:
    Deadman wonderland TRULY NEEDS YOU TO FCKING READ THE MANGA

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Deadman Wonderland was ****ing AMAZING. I feel Air Gear and Attack on Titan should be on here too though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information