Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    I'm only level 60 so I haven't played here much but ive been online a bit in the past few days,
    here is the things that I notice

- Not too many deathmatches, they do happen but it seems to be quite rare, the good thing is that
    if you start one yourself you can fairly easily get people to join

- Most of the lower skilled players seem to be in GunGame rather than deathmatch

- The map 'sewer' seems to be commonly used for farming exp as you cannot really play properly in that map,
    it doesnt seem like a fun thing to do though.

- The average player skill level here is quite high, this could make it extra difficult for new players ( thats just the state of Gunz though )

- Have not seen anybody using revolvers by choice

- Some players have god mode hack

- Community generally speaks english quite well

- Gun game is decent but it depends on choice of map, yesterday I was given just a dagger or sword on a very open map

- Snipers are very hard to aim but seemingly quite strong in the hands of some players

Corque's Avatar The New Guy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ash0787x View Post

- Gun game is decent but it depends on choice of map, yesterday I was given just a dagger or sword on a very open map

- Snipers are very hard to aim but seemingly quite strong in the hands of some players
    1) Because each kill gives you a different weapon set, so it's on a rotating item basis on the list the devs have made.

2) Snipers are very hard to aim because you can 2 hit somebody with an instant reload shot (making it a 1-hit).

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I'm only level 60 so I haven't played here much but ive been online a bit in the past few days,

- Not too many deathmatches, they do happen but it seems to be quite rare, the good thing is that

- Most of the lower skilled players seem to be in GunGame rather than deathmatch

- The map 'sewer' seems to be commonly used for farming exp as you cannot really play properly in that map,

- The average player skill level here is quite high, this could make it extra difficult for new players ( thats just the state of Gunz though )

i use that in tdm's and cw's
    are you sure you were playing fg?_?

μ

Country
    Thanks

No one has the 'godmode' hack. Staff have admin rings but that's not really considered godmode.

You might be confusing it with an one-sided AE bug where they are able to see and shoot you but you are unable to deal damage on them. It's pretty much impossible to replicate and only happens to certain people on some occasions. If they're abusing it you can always report and/or kick them.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks

With [R] yes, and the deathmatches with [R] are people without skill and MAKE SNIPERS UNBALANCED.
    EXP Farm, and 99% of fgunz is lower skilled so again, thats why there aren't many tdms .
    You should've seen beserker sewer times in 10' with belllaaa
    You are new so you don't understand that the current average skill level is low as **** here :p
    Some people do but it's [R] so thats why the weapon system gets unbalanced such as revolvers underpowered snipers overpowered sg ultra overpowered.
    yeah already said my self about a few thousand times that the anti hack really sucks

Meh

is all right

They are OP when [R] is in the room name, always.
    Last edited by Steff; 06-02-2014 at 07:56 PM.

6. The following 3 users say thank you to Steff for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (06-03-2014), Kira (06-02-2014), Swish (06-03-2014)

Thanks
    I could hit them, got a 20 hit sword combo on them and they could move and shoot and if I remember correctly kill people,
    other players could also not kill this player and were saying 'hacker' etc

Here is video to show what actually happened if you need to see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXkjneCXjsg
    I am not trying to report this player because as you said it might just be a network glitch
    Last edited by ash0787x; 06-02-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    I could hit them, got a 20 hit sword combo on them and they could move and shoot and if I remember correctly kill people,
    other players could also not kill this player and were saying 'hacker' etc

Here is video to show what actually happened if you need to see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXkjneCXjsg
    I am not trying to report this player because as you said it might just be a network glitch
    he had agent error to you

9. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Kira (06-02-2014)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Sewer still get played lol?

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Sewer still get played lol?