Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Godzkiller's Avatar SMH.

Thanks
    Can I make a room with a title stating "ILagDon'tJoinIfYouHateIt" or something just to warn that I lag. Will that allow me to play a normal room without people being able to report since it's my room and there is a warning in the title.

FYI. I don't always lag. I'm at work on a laptop and stealing internet from the depot next door lmao.

Beat someone in a game = Nerd no lifer
    Lose to someone in a game = Noob Trash

#Gunz2014Logic

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    if you're at work shouldn't you be working then??? hmm

Godzkiller's Avatar SMH.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Serpento View Post
    if you're at work shouldn't you be working then??? hmm
    Not if there is no work to do. Not that hard to comprehend.

Now, excluding Krout as he's my lover ()I would like it if you guys could refrain from your pointless comments. This is a Help section, not general discussion. If you can't help (which unless you are staff or ex-staff you probably can't) don't post...

#Gunz2014Logic

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Godzkiller for this useful post:

Aeolin (06-03-2014), Again (06-03-2014)

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Godzkiller View Post
    Not if there is no work to do. Not that hard to comprehend.

Now, excluding Krout as he's my lover ()I would like it if you guys could refrain from your pointless comments. This is a Help section, not general discussion. If you can't help (which unless you are staff or ex-staff you probably can't) don't post...

I simply stated that if you are at work then you really shouldn't be playing video games, now thats my opinion and my freedom to express it. You dont like it? then report it. Also especially since you are trying to play on a rigged network that is a unstable wireless connection its obviously going to lag. No reason to snap back with such comments in a useless thread anyway.

Fools.
    Last edited by serpento; 06-03-2014 at 04:42 PM.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly, No.
    If you are aware of the lagg, you're taking an advantage or disrupting other people there gameplay.
    even though they join while knowing that you lagg so it's their own responsibility..

Godzkiller's Avatar SMH.

Thanks
    I simply stated that if you are at work then you really shouldn't be playing video games, now thats my opinion and my freedom to express it. You dont like it? then report it. Also especially since you are trying to play on a rigged network that is a unstable wireless connection its obviously going to lag. No reason to snap back with such comments in a useless thread anyway.

Fools.
    Why shouldn't I be playing games? Are you my boss now? I'm sitting in work with absolutely nothing to do. We have only 1 main computer in the depot and my boss is on it playing solitaire.

Originally Posted by Juriën View Post
    Honestly, No.
    If you are aware of the lagg, you're taking an advantage or disrupting other people there gameplay.
    even though they join while knowing that you lagg so it's their own responsibility..
    See the below quote because I also can't tell if you are saying it would be my fault or theirs.

Originally Posted by Krout View Post
    wow that message is so double.. you said like no you can't cuz it would be taking advantage. And you said and I quote: ''even though they join while knowing that you lagg so it;s their own responsibility''

this could be me but I find this very confusing xD
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    if you play gunz at your work you should stop life.

dont play if you spike

as i suggested before but probably not taken under consideration ;

temp ban forcespike
    I should 'stop life' because I'd rather play a game than sit in silence doing nothing but watching the clock tick on?

there i fixed it
    No you never. You changed it to "not knowing you lag", what the hell did my first sentence of the thread say? You can't change it completely to suit your own point.

You all need to stop posting random crap and let a staff member answer it. Before any of you mention it, Juriën's comment doesn't count as it doesn't make sense and ET means jack to me. Now quit posting before I start reporting.
    Last edited by Godzkiller; 06-03-2014 at 05:14 PM.

#Gunz2014Logic

Aeolin's Avatar Too much tinder bitches

Thanks
    lol the problem is, you guys actually have to do hard work for your money. You guys just jealous on people that actually make money while sitting once in a while, not to forget we still work hard when the time's right. we just devide our time better or simply not have a shitty job you guys have. so, playing gunz or w/e kind of vid game at work has nothing to do with having no life or something like that.

I'm looking forward to all the replies that try to prove me wrong and show me how jealous and stupid you guys are at the same time

cheers.

ING: Cloud

Clan: Admin of Fear.

9. The following user said thank you to Aeolin for this useful post:

Again (06-03-2014)

Godzkiller's Avatar SMH.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Please give me your work because if you do 'nothing' at your work I am curious what work that is.

Unless you are a prostitute who doesn't get customers but I can't think of anything else.

My boss is actually the South-West England sales rep for a multi-million pound welding supplies manufacture and distributor supplying 2 of the biggest dockyards in the UK with the material to build ships (including the new aircraft carriers). We have days when there is nothing to do because the dockyards are stocked up then there are days when we can't keep up with all the orders that come in at once, and I am in charge of dealing with all outgoing and ingoing deliveries, no deliveries equals no work. So yeh, not all of us work stupid desk jobs that require us to be busy all day everyday.

Once again I will say it. Stop posting.

#Gunz2014Logic

11. The following user said thank you to Godzkiller for this useful post:

Aeolin (06-03-2014)

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    wow that message is so double.. you said like no you can't cuz it would be taking advantage. And you said and I quote: ''even though they join while knowing that you lagg so it;s their own responsibility''

this could be me but I find this very confusing xD
    If the users report him, we still have to punish him..
    so it's your own risk..

there i fixed it
    They do know that he's lagging because he stated that in the title (learn to read?) and it's THEIR responsibility if they want to play against a lagger...

what is there to fix besides your misunderstanding?

lol the problem is, you guys actually have to do hard work for your money. You guys just jealous on people that actually make money while sitting once in a while, not to forget we still work hard when the time's right. we just devide our time better or simply not have a shitty job you guys have. so, playing gunz or w/e kind of vid game at work has nothing to do with having no life or something like that.

I'm looking forward to all the replies that try to prove me wrong and show me how jealous and stupid you guys are at the same time

cheers.
    What has this to do with anything?

Originally Posted by Godzkiller View Post
    My boss is actually the South-West England sales rep for a multi-million pound welding supplies manufacture and distributor supplying 2 of the biggest dockyards in the UK with the material to build ships (including the new aircraft carriers). We have days when there is nothing to do because the dockyards are stocked up then there are days when we can't keep up with all the orders that come in at once, and I am in charge of dealing with all outgoing and ingoing deliveries, no deliveries equals no work. So yeh, not all of us work stupid desk jobs that require us to be busy all day everyday.

Once again I will say it. Stop posting.
    Off topic on your own thread :S

Let me rephrase.

The users can join, it's their responsibility if they want to play against a lagger, but.
    They can still report you for lagging and you'll get warned anyways.

You can play with the lagg and a gameroom with the title, but that doesn't take away you're disrupting the gameplay..
    :S
    Last edited by Juriën; 06-03-2014 at 05:39 PM.

13. The following user said thank you to Juriën for this useful post:

Godzkiller (06-03-2014)

Godzkiller's Avatar SMH.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Juriën View Post
    You can play with the lagg and a gameroom with the title, but that doesn't take away you're disrupting the gameplay..
    :S
    That's all I needed to know from the start. Really don't see why people can't just withhold their pointless posts until someone can answer it...

#Gunz2014Logic

15. The following user said thank you to Godzkiller for this useful post:

Juriën (06-03-2014)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information