• Yes

53 51.46%
  • No

50 48.54%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    NagiTamae's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Here's my opinion in the form of a cute little story:

When I decided to try out FGunZ, it was not long after the official GunZ servers shut down. What I was looking for was an active private server that was a carbon copy of the original game. Obviously, FGunZ differs a lot to the original game (new weapons, new skins, new maps, new game modes, balanced armour bonuses, etc.), even though the bones are still the same. But the thing that struck me first when I logged in for the first time were the room tags. I couldn't stand them.

Infinite ammo and instant reloading? It introduced a completely different playstyle, one that I wasn't used to. And at first, I didn't like it, I hated it. But after a while, it grew on me. And now I enjoy games both with and without such room tags. In fact, I'm glad they exist, because they're yet another addition to the game. Finding a vanilla server was no longer a priority because I was having lots and lots of fun in FGunZ.

The end. <3
    Removing an optional feature that can be toggled on and off doesn't seem particularly logical to me. You're not forced to play with it. It's not like spam was unheard of in GunZ before [R] was introduced. You would still get mowed down by rolling MGers who jam down on the fire button until the clip runs out. You would still get those people spamming revs and shotguns from behind an object. You would still get people with dual rockets spamming them everywhere.

Also, the results of this poll are essentially moot, regardless of which option comes out on top. I doubt the average player would frequent the forums, so it's unreasonable to take this as an accurate reflection of the average player's opinion. From what I've seen, I feel that most players are happy to just play the game as is, and that there are a vocal few on the forums who are pushing for this change. I've not seen anyone in-game say "I wish they would remove [R]!" or anything to that effect. But that's speaking simply from my own personal experience.

TL;DR - I don't feel it's necessary to change the existing tags (namely [R]), but it wouldn't impact me greatly if they did.

Or's Avatar L m a o

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    as far as im concerned, I believe 2012 is before they did those changes, not quite sure. And otherwise anyways gratz, you're one out of a hundred. I joined first because there was only 5-10 players on this server, and everybody was nice. It changed, now there's hundreds, with a lot of assH* and BR. But that's what happens with time.

Actually they are awesome, you guys are just well over 99% pop of the server. Considering there was 20 players not even on this server before.... you don't have a clue of what you're talking about.
    I agree with Jawaarisin because FGunZ had good people.
    BTW you may not belive this if your a new player but if you was in v6.8 or before you may belive that : ALL my donor items are gifts from people I meet in v6.8 and I got donors that cost 700coins just because in v6.8 were still alot of nice people eventhough almost any room there was a idiot that telling anyone EZPZ EASY I CAN 11/0 U and then lose it 0/11 and now noone give u half coin and anyone cursing, make one each other mad and all of it ...........

Oliver's Avatar 윤보미 - Yoon Bomi

Thanks
    [R] ruins Duel rooms so much

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information