50 48.54%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Adolf Hipster's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Remove BR & PH

xoxo

Thanks
    I would say remove.

Whether it stays or not, it doesn't stop us "pros" from wrecking every lowbie/noobie below us.

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Poll is probably not reliable since your thread title states "Remove [R]" and the poll question is "Keep [R]"? People maybe voted for the wrong option.
    Agreed, I was saying this to myself. Why not make an official poll for us to decide?

It's evident that [R] is preventing alot of players from enjoying the game(including myself) and causing many of us to stay away for the game. I'm pretty sure no one would leave if [R] got removed regardless if they said they would.
    Last edited by Rash; 06-04-2014 at 07:05 PM.

4. The following user said thank you to Rash for this useful post:

Steff (06-05-2014)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    Agreed, I was saying this to myself. Why not make an official poll for us to decide?

It's evident that [R] is preventing alot of players from enjoying the game(including myself) and causing many of us to stay away for the game. I'm pretty sure no one would leave if [R] got removed regardless if they said they would.
    Because if I make an official poll, people assume that if the option "Remove [R]" receives the most votes, we will remove [R] and that will most likely not happen.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Because if I make an official poll, people assume that if the option "Remove [R]" receives the most votes, we will remove [R] and that will most likely not happen.
    gud, because theres a reason no where else got [R] and laugh at the fgunz because ppl come to them
    Last edited by Steff; 06-04-2014 at 09:38 PM.

7. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Kira (06-04-2014)

Godzkiller's Avatar SMH.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    http://puu.sh/9eW1P.png gud, because theres a reason no where else got [R] and laugh at the fgunz because ppl come to them
    Lol love how you took a part of his comment out and used it to get your point across even though Dave also said "that will most likely not happen".

On another note if it does get removed, I will be waiting to see how long it takes you cry babies to make another thread where you will then cry about how you think snipers are still too OP even without [R].

Not all of us require [R] as you seem to think. Some of us just find it more fun.

This wasn't even my room. So stop crying about how there is never a room without [R], because I see them all the time.

Beat someone in a game = Nerd no lifer
    Lose to someone in a game = Noob Trash

#Gunz2014Logic

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Godzkiller View Post
    Lol love how you took a part of his comment out and used it to get your point across even though Dave also said "that will most likely not happen".

On another note if it does get removed, I will be waiting to see how long it takes you cry babies to make another thread where you will then cry about how you think snipers are still too OP even without [R].

Not all of us require [R] as you seem to think. Some of us just find it more fun.

http://i.imgur.com/kCsrZkJ.jpg

This wasn't even my room. So stop crying about how there is never a room without [R], because I see them all the time.
    Sorry I play in my time zone only, and when I log in here is honest to got no room without [R] I will SS it next time.
    Also snipers are easy and OP, BUT with are they are even more OP like 5 times as much so please.

10. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Kira (06-04-2014)

Godzkiller's Avatar SMH.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Sorry I play in my time zone only, and when I log in here is honest to got no room without [R] I will SS it next time.
    Also snipers are easy and OP, BUT with are they are even more OP like 5 times as much so please.
    Aren't you Dutch lol? If so your timezone is only 1 hour ahead of mine...

The point isn't how OP or easy you think snipers are. I had two points. One was that [R] games are not as rare as you make out to be, as I see them all the time and there is normally always a Castle map or map rotation game without [R]. The second point I was trying to make was that once this [R] situation gets settled (what ever the decision may be) you lot will find another thing to bitch and moan about.

You wont be happy until you force everyone to play by 'CW rules'.

Beat someone in a game = Nerd no lifer
    Lose to someone in a game = Noob Trash

#Gunz2014Logic

Thanks

g.j fgunz
    oldgen players even old staff ( not just me ) say the [r] is retarded and ruins the game.
    this isn't gunz anymore, this is a perfect example assuming 'r' is natural.

bring back [dmg3] was commen tag no one cared about opness
    reverse ownage opness only questers abused it but comon goblins dont care

13. The following 2 users say thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Kira (06-04-2014), Vickachu (06-04-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Aren't you Dutch lol? If so your timezone is only 1 hour ahead of mine...

The point isn't how OP or easy you think snipers are. I had two points. One was that [R] games are not as rare as you make out to be, as I see them all the time and there is normally always a Castle map or map rotation game without [R]. The second point I was trying to make was that once this [R] situation gets settled (what ever the decision may be) you lot will find another thing to bitch and moan about.

Cw rules? I prefer to play tdm because ppl play so utterly gay in clan war it just gets annoying.. Potshot behind every obstacle they can find, camping, only trying to bs and backstab to win and not to mention the many sword heros..

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information