53 51.46%
  • No

50 48.54%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    rise93000

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    I have been playing fgunz again the last couple of days. Almost every gameroom has [r] in it these days. It is really annoying because in these rooms people are only spamming their weapons. the whole strategic element of shooting (aiming) and then having to reload is compleatly gone. this makes the game so boring and dephtless. Just the simple fact that the [r] tag is in almost every damn room means that it is being abused. It should be removed or nerved in some kind of way. If this doesnt happen I probably wont be playing for long again.
    veri true my friend
    hey

Corque's Avatar The New Guy

Thanks
    My vote is yes.
    If you don't like it, make a room without [R].

3. The following 3 users say thank you to Corque for this useful post:

Again (06-04-2014), Godzkiller (06-03-2014), Lilith (06-04-2014)

Chevy's Avatar Oldgen

Country
    Thanks
    This could be really simple, for example create it so that the tag [r] is limited to 5 to 10 rooms and the player count 16 or 32. Problem solved
    https://freestylersworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=627&dateline=1270208230

Freestyler

Thanks
    how about get rid of vials, gunz clan war is so gay.

shoot someone twice they low, they run and heal 2 secs later comes back with full hp.

i see no skill in this. All its doing is giving people a second chance gunz is a "FAST PACED THIRD PERSON SHOOTING GAME" n0 time for second chances

6. The following 3 users say thank you to Anima for this useful post:

ossiegassie (06-10-2014), SuperShotty (06-04-2014), Vickachu (06-03-2014)

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Krout View Post
    Well the thing is, remember those good old ijji times? when your shotgun was empty and both of the players just kinda backed out and went for a reload. well that was all fun and games and a little bit about respect. Then there's Fgunz, when you play in a room without [R] its still all pretty good. But then you find out that your shotguns are running low on ammo, so you back out and go for a reload, but then all thes ehungry dogs chase you like insane and keep shooting you with their last bullits. This is basically fighting a disabled person. Now I do understand that a lot of people like this since they're too easy to get a decent kill. But for all the rest who still got that little bit of dignity in their tiny little brains: GG.

Now I like the fact how all these gm's backing each other up and that is kinda logical, BUT the fact that you guys are not even listening to what people have to say and just stomp ur feet like a 5 yo child and wanting to set thing to your own terms. It is just the best solution if people who dont want to play with the [R] tags make a room without it, I mean that is what the tags are for right? you can just put em on the room, OR NOT..

so stop all this wining and just go out there and click create, after this you fill in a title that you wish and get in there I dont really think it should be that hard.

have a very good day ladies and gents
    What you dont understand is that gunz was and is still (in my opinion) not a game about being a rambo and just spray and spam your way through multiple people. Back in the old days it was all about strategic engadgement, meaning that you should know when to back off and when to start attacking. If you play against alot of enemies it would be smart to wait for someone on your team so you could go in together so you can cover each other while reloading. I understand that not having to reload turns it into a more fast pased game but I considered gunz to be fast pased enough, even with reloading.
    Last edited by Vickachu; 06-03-2014 at 10:42 PM.

Aeolin's Avatar Too much tinder bitches

Thanks
    I have been playing fgunz again the last couple of days. Almost every gameroom has [r] in it these days. It is really annoying because in these rooms people are only spamming their weapons. the whole strategic element of shooting (aiming) and then having to reload is compleatly gone. this makes the game so boring and dephtless. Just the simple fact that the [r] tag is in almost every damn room means that it is being abused. It should be removed or nerved in some kind of way. If this doesnt happen I probably wont be playing for long again.

BUT did you play in a non [R] room yet? I bet you come back and complain that people are lame killing you.. but then again you probably didnt play a non [R] room yet.. look at it both ways dude just make ur non [R] room and have fun the way you like it. I can see there are a lot of people who want it the same way like you.
    and on the other side there are a lot of people, might just be the majority of them that like the [R] rooms cuz you dont have the waiting time and coming with that the time to get lamed

What you dont understand is that gunz was and is still (in my opinion) not a game about being a rambo and just spray and spam your way through multiple people. Back in the old days it was all about strategic engadgement, meaning that you should know when to back off and when to start attacking. If you play against alot of enemies it would be smart to wait for someone on your team so you could go in together so you can cover each other while reloading. I understand that not having to reload turns it into a more fast pased game but I considered gunz to be fast pased enough, even with reloading.

your mistake is that you keep talking about how it was, and how it was is deff not how it works on this server

ING: Cloud

Clan: Admin of Fear.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Should've made the poll to show names so we can get all them refuse option voters banned
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    nigss 2 lazy to wait 3 sec to reload daaaang amateurs

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    these threads are pointless so many players love R theyre not going to take it out just for like the 50 of us that dont lol.

12. The following user said thank you to Amzz for this useful post:

Again (06-04-2014)

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
    these threads are pointless so many players love R theyre not going to take it out just for like the 50 of us that dont lol.
    This dude gets it.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information