• No

50 48.54%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    just trying to prove a point

YES = KEEP
    NO = REMOVE
    Last edited by Steff; 06-03-2014 at 08:53 PM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Kira (06-03-2014), Rash (06-05-2014), rise (06-03-2014), Rogelio (06-07-2014)

Godzkiller's Avatar SMH.

Thanks
    I can see why people would want it removed, but can't see the justification behind actually doing it.

People should just start making their own rooms more often.

Don't like Snipers/Only like SGs? Make a room with with [sgo]
    Don't like RLs/Nades? Make a room with [ex]
    Don't like anti-lead? Make a room with [lead]

There isn't anything wrong with the tags, it's just people who hate them refusing to make their own rooms. Tags only allow people to play the way they wish to play. They may be OP, but removing them just removes the ability for people to choose how they want to play.

I'm talking about tags in general because I've seen a lot of people complain about other ones.
    Last edited by Godzkiller; 06-03-2014 at 08:25 PM.

Beat someone in a game = Nerd no lifer
    Lose to someone in a game = Noob Trash

#Gunz2014Logic

4. The following 4 users say thank you to Godzkiller for this useful post:

Azuki (06-05-2014), Eeksdee (06-04-2014), Rogelio (06-07-2014), SuperShotty (06-04-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Godzkiller View Post
    I can see why people would want it removed, but can't see the justification behind actually doing it.

People should just start making their own rooms more often.

Don't like Snipers/Only like SGs? Make a room with with [sgo]
    Don't like RLs/Nades? Make a room with [ex]
    Don't like anti-lead? Make a room with [lead]

There isn't anything wrong with the tags, it's just people who hate them refusing to make their own rooms. Tags only allow people to play the way they wish to play. They may be OP, but removing them just removes the ability for people to choose how they want to play.
    How they want to play mhm.
    Snipers in a normal room are far-less OP than in a room with [R].
    Shotguns, people on this server got terrible aim (average) speaking because they spam.
    Because they got terrible aim they don't cw because they know they won't win.
    [LEAD] the antilead doesn't work 100% everytime anyway.
    Sometimes you do 90dmg and for the same shot 9 dmg no matter what distance, sometimes you hit 2x on the body it makes two hits sounds and gives 0 dmg.

----

IMAGINE they removed [r]

At first like 3 people would care, but after that no one would.
    [R] also made infection mode very unbalanced and would be less of a exp farm.
    After [R] would be removed more people would join because of the cw prize but because currently when there are no cws there are no decent tdms either no one joins.
    If [R] was removed no one would leave because of the fact it got removed.

1. They mostlikely leveled why leave anyway you won't find [r] anywhere else FOR A REASON.
    2. You already donated, you won't find [r] anywhere else why leave.
    3. You know the server, you won't find [r] anywhere else for a reason.

Basically, [R] is just used to increase OPness, and decrease the amount of players.

Edit;
    At first [DMG3] was removed from quest the first 10 minutes people cared, after that they didn't.
    After that I think they removed [dmg] tags from infection mode guess what, 1 day they cared after that they didn't.
    Last edited by Steff; 06-03-2014 at 08:28 PM.

6. The following 5 users say thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Azula (06-03-2014), DDaggerDD (06-05-2014), Kira (06-03-2014), Lspasus (06-04-2014), SuperShotty (06-04-2014)

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    listen guys we have to force a meta unless you wanna stick with a skilless tag that takes up 78% of the rooms made on this server. time to put it in its grave
    Last edited by serpento; 06-03-2014 at 08:28 PM.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to serpento for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (06-05-2014), rise (06-03-2014)

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    How they want to play mhm.
    Snipers in a normal room are far-less OP than in a room with [R].
    Shotguns, people on this server got terrible aim (average) speaking because they spam.
    Because they got terrible aim they don't cw because they know they won't win.
    [LEAD] the antilead doesn't work 100% everytime anyway.
    Sometimes you do 90dmg and for the same shot 9 dmg no matter what distance, sometimes you hit 2x on the body it makes two hits sounds and gives 0 dmg.

----

IMAGINE they removed [r]

At first like 3 people would care, but after that no one would.
    [R] also made infection mode very unbalanced and would be less of a exp farm.
    After [R] would be removed more people would join because of the cw prize but because currently when there are no cws there are no decent tdms either no one joins.
    If [R] was removed no one would leave because of the fact it got removed.

1. They mostlikely leveled why leave anyway you won't find [r] anywhere else FOR A REASON.
    2. You already donated, you won't find [r] anywhere else why leave.
    3. You know the server, you won't find [r] anywhere else for a reason.

Basically, [R] is just used to increase OPness, and decrease the amount of players.

Edit;
    At first [DMG3] was removed from quest the first 10 minutes people cared, after that they didn't.
    After that I think they removed [dmg] tags from infection mode guess what, 1 day they cared after that they didn't.
    [R] tag is a little bit bigger than the [DMG3] tag ever was.
    Whenever I saw a room with [DM3] back in the day I would just avoid joining them and
    1. Join a different room without the tag
    2. Make my own room without the tag, problem solved.

theres tons of people on here who love the [R] tag, they don't want to adjust to the play style non [r] users use, cause they're used to playing WITH it.
    and having to re-learn a dead game has no point.
    that being said. follow the two steps above.

The people that have played with [r] for the past year and enjoy it don't want to go back to how it was, I know I don't.
    If people don't want to adjust to he playstyle YOU like just deal with it. Go play in a different room.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    I voted for the removal.

Although this poll seems to be going in the opposite way as to which you wished...

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mardilz View Post
    [R] tag is a little bit bigger than the [DMG3] tag ever was.
    Whenever I saw a room with [DM3] back in the day I would just avoid joining them and
    1. Join a different room without the tag
    2. Make my own room without the tag, problem solved.

theres tons of people on here who love the [R] tag, they don't want to adjust to the play style non [r] users use, cause they're used to playing WITH it.
    and having to re-learn a dead game has no point.
    that being said. follow the two steps above.

The people that have played with [r] for the past year and enjoy it don't want to go back to how it was, I know I don't.
    If people don't want to adjust to he playstyle YOU like just deal with it. Go play in a different room.
    Dude there is no "other room" because the vast majority is swept beneath their feet on some bullshit tag. Its had enough time here and done enough damage. Also we do create our own rooms, people just feel the need to have those tags because its a crutch and its disgusting. Horrible tags need to be deleted ok.

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Serpento View Post
    Dude there is no "other room" because the vast majority is swept beneath their feet on some bullshit tag. Its had enough time here and done enough damage. Also we do create our own rooms, people just feel the need to have those tags because its a crutch and its disgusting. Horrible tags need to be deleted ok.
    People not joining your room? Deal with it. Theres enough of you people crying all day on the forums about the tags
    Instead of crying get online with the whole bunch, make a room without tags and have fun. Let others have their fun too.

Me and the vast majority which is swept benath their feet on some bullshit tag DON'T want to adjust to the playstyle YOU and your forum posse like.

Deal. With. It.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

13. The following 2 users say thank you to Again for this useful post:

Aeolin (06-03-2014), Azuki (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    I voted for the removal.

Although this poll seems to be going in the opposite way as to which you wished...
    http://puu.sh/9dycd.png
    2/3 voted to remove wont be surprised if its getting 9/10

Originally Posted by Mardilz View Post
    People not joining your room? Deal with it. Theres enough of you people crying all day on the forums about the tags
    Instead of crying get online with the whole bunch, make a room without tags and have fun. Let others have their fun too.

Me and the vast majority which is swept benath their feet on some bullshit tag DON'T want to adjust to the playstyle YOU and your forum posse like.

Deal. With. It.
    majority
    get them on the forums to vote with you please

Godzkiller's Avatar SMH.

Thanks
    More people clearly seem to like the [R] tag than those who don't. If that wasn't the case there wouldn't be so many rooms with it, people would just avoid those rooms and make their own.

I don't see whats so complicated about making your own rooms. Let the people who like [R] be content and play with it, and let those who don't like it make rooms without it. It's honestly not rocket science...

On another note, a lot of us doesn't CW on the basis of how corrupt and egotistical it is. Honestly have to say that 90% if not more (random guess) of ESP reports come from CW players, against other CW players. The last time I did CW the ESP couldn't have been more obvious. We actually got to the point where we hid behind an object and watched as they ran straight towards us with no hesitation what so ever, and no matter what route we took they would all just happen to take that same route.

Then there's the ego with it. I've never seen so many egotistical people theoretically beat on their chest so much in my entire life. You win and they rage at you and call you everything under the sun. You lose and your nothing but 'noob trash'. I remember sitting back and reading all the threads with people crying about this clan hacking, or this clan hacking. It seemed like every major CW clan was crying out for their competition to have points removed.

[R] is not the problem behind no CW matches. The community itself is the problem.

EDIT: This poll isn't very valid either. Most of the players aren't even active on the forum.
    Last edited by Godzkiller; 06-03-2014 at 08:52 PM.

Beat someone in a game = Nerd no lifer
    Lose to someone in a game = Noob Trash

#Gunz2014Logic

16. The following 2 users say thank you to Godzkiller for this useful post:

Again (06-03-2014), Lilith (06-04-2014)

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information