• Yes

53 51.46%
  • No

50 48.54%
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    remove r from tdms and deathmatches, keep it to games like ctf and infected since they spam a lot there
    at least keep it away from tdm's

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kaspar View Post
    Keep it
    if u hate it , just make a room without [R] lol ..
    you honestly never read one word in this thread and your reply says so.

3. The following user said thank you to Cute Nymph for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (06-07-2014)

oi Blake

Thanks
    Keep it
    lol, you're a moron.
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

5. The following user said thank you to MadameDeath for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (06-07-2014)

Kronix's Avatar Dead

Country
    Thanks
    Keep it
    And then you have to wait until people came in your room? eh?
    Most of the room have [r] on it.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    this [R] tag problem has two only solutions I think.

1. Don't completely remove [R] tag instead, make it usable in some rooms and not in some. (e.g usable in CTF, Infected, Quest, etc)
    not usable in e.g DM, CW and TDM etc.

or

2. Make rooms without [r] tags, I've been playing and I still see rooms without [r] tags or without even tags have pretty much players playing in that room.

and I think there's still the essence of reloading even in [r] tags, 'old habits never die' or so.

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly, after some observation, I feel like whatever polls have been set up has increasingly been favored towards tailoring players who clanwar. Whether that be lowering sniper damage, taking off donor vials, or removing [R] tags, it feels like the people who clanwar are on this forum more frequently than other players and yet think they speak on behalf of all players. That's not true. This game is more than that. Having majority over a poll option doesn't speak on behalf of all players, it speaks for the majority that are on this forum which is coincidentally mostly the players who actively clanwar. Now don't get me wrong, I understand some players don't like room tags. I've got a solution: Create your own room. Forcing players to play your style is practically the same idea as them forcing [R] tags in every room.

Removing tags never used to be a concern but I've noticed that ever since the implementation of money as a clan war prize instead of playing the game for enjoyment. Now some players might disagree and say I enjoy winning money. But that's the problem. That's all this server has been about.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Alpha for this useful post:

Again (06-08-2014), NagiTamae (06-08-2014)

The G is silent.

Thanks
    hey guys. been watching this discussion for a bit and wanted to add my little two cents

i decided to log on and make a room without r and record how long it would take for it to get active (about 3 minutes)

since some people are using the lame excuse that making a room without [r] takes forever

cheers

ps: if u log on now the room i made is still there (11:26PM EST)
    Last edited by Gnaw; 06-05-2014 at 05:59 AM.

11. The following 3 users say thank you to Gnaw for this useful post:

Again (06-08-2014), Lilith (06-06-2014), Sonji (06-07-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    -----------------------------------------post 1-----------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Godzkiller View Post
    I can see why people would want it removed, but can't see the justification behind actually doing it.
    You should check out the thread before this, the one I made.

People should just start making their own rooms more often.
    You are telling certain players' style to "**** off". These room tags add more flexibility with meta playstyles but also discourage others. So then, telling the discouraged atyles to go their own wa only negates player activity, communications, more tdms, dms, pvp rooms, more interactions. The solution is to aid people without discouraging other styles of play. Splitting the community by telling a group of players "don't play with us, make your own room" instead of finding a resolve is childish and ignorant if this thought process continues.

Don't like Snipers/Only like SGs? Make a room with with [sgo]
    The solution would be to make as many people as possible to actually like the content in the game. This means balancing out sniper gameplay so it is enjoyable to notnonly use, but to play against, would be the goal. Not to constantly split the player base as you constantly keep suggesting. If sniper gameplay discourages othe playstyles immensively, then something should be done, instead of discouraging sniper and specifics all together. Many room tags have positives, but also come with negatves that should not be ignored and we should be aiming to retain the positives without the negatives instead of consistently come up with half assed resolves.
    Don't like RLs/Nades? Make a room with [ex]
    The nades in gunz weren't made with the knowledge of how the meta gameplay would be. More items seen in pvp makes this more intersting, however, if there is a large group of players hating on a specific item, then obviously there beeds to be soke balacing done instead of constantly splitting the player base by "styles of play". We should be aiming to unite everyone's style of play and make it enjoyable to fight against different playstyles. Hasn't anyone heard of balancing? Damn it...
    Don't like anti-lead? Make a room with [lead]
    at this rate, no one will be playing with no one. Seeing as how this is still going on, FGunZ staff seem to not be able to handle balacing, so basically: I dont know hownto make this work with this, so if there is anyone's playstyle that conflicts with *this*, then I'm sorry, but you're goin to have to make your own room or just play with a select few. At this rate, this server will be the opposite of diversity, since it's too hard to mix and match different things.

There isn't anything wrong with the tags, it's just people who hate them refusing to make their own rooms.
    Everything I said above.
    Tags only allow people to play the way they wish to play. They may be OP, but removing them just removes the ability for people to choose how they want to play.
    Tags make certain player's styles more flexible and makes tameplay more open ended for more input with specific players, but at the same time, they discourage many other styles. There is a double negative. This results in the aided styles playing together and the discouraged atyles playin together, spliting the player base. It makes the player base seem much smaller when your actually playing since there is less people that you're actually able to interact with. With results in less player activity, less donations, and more. If you looked at my thread, I have tried my best to retain the positives without the negatives in regards to all this. There is no need for half asses resolves like this.

I'm talking about tags in general because I've seen a lot of people complain about other ones.

So yea, ya dun know.

-----------------------------------------post 2-----------------------------------------

There solution is right in front of everyone, there is no need for speculation on what to do.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...lities-Freedom

With GunZ the Duel, if you do not focus on making the current gameplay better for everyone and try to improve it by just literally tryin to constantly improve things, "How can i make this better", instead of just coming up with new items constantly, new tags, new game modes, if people aren't thinking like that, about gameplay and not just whqt cool new idea can be come up with for FGunZ, then there will always be conflicts. Why wait fornpeople to complain to just make something better? There would be less complains that revolve around imbalances if staff put more focus on going theough everything in the game and making sure there are minimal conflicts around them.

-----------------------------------------post 3-----------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    How they want to play mhm.
    Snipers in a normal room are far-less OP than in a room with [R].
    Shotguns, people on this server got terrible aim (average) speaking because they spam.
    Because they got terrible aim they don't cw because they know they won't win.
    [LEAD] the antilead doesn't work 100% everytime anyway.
    Sometimes you do 90dmg and for the same shot 9 dmg no matter what distance, sometimes you hit 2x on the body it makes two hits sounds and gives 0 dmg.

----

IMAGINE they removed [r]

At first like 3 people would care, but after that no one would.
    [R] also made infection mode very unbalanced and would be less of a exp farm.
    After [R] would be removed more people would join because of the cw prize but because currently when there are no cws there are no decent tdms either no one joins.
    If [R] was removed no one would leave because of the fact it got removed.

1. They mostlikely leveled why leave anyway you won't find [r] anywhere else FOR A REASON.
    2. You already donated, you won't find [r] anywhere else why leave.
    3. You know the server, you won't find [r] anywhere else for a reason.

Basically, [R] is just used to increase OPness, and decrease the amount of players.

Edit;
    At first [DMG3] was removed from quest the first 10 minutes people cared, after that they didn't.
    After that I think they removed [dmg] tags from infection mode guess what, 1 day they cared after that they didn't.
    Staff need to know what they want their version of fgunz to be like and if people wanna play it, tthey will or wont. Maiet removed hellsclimb, every dstyler still played. Maiet wanted to remove the glitch and if we want to quit because of that we will but if devs wanted a certain thig removed for how they view the game, then do it. And if people want to play the game, then do it. FGunZ is like a game where the players have way too much say its stupid at tikes but staff seem to be developing this server for people. But not a server that they see fit and if ppl wanna play then aure.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 06-05-2014 at 11:21 AM.

13. The following user said thank you to DDaggerDD for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (06-05-2014)

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    and when I log in here is honest to got no room without [R] I will SS it next time.

7 PM Netherlands time, sorry that I'm not on earlier because I have college to be at.

Please let there be an official poll, not just for staff members who don't even play gunz them selves.
    I play gunz, but only 'sometimes' cws here because I like the server that it's balanced but the [R] just pushed me away for letting me stay online.

Originally Posted by Gnaw View Post
    hey guys. been watching this discussion for a bit and wanted to add my little two cents

i decided to log on and make a room without r and record how long it would take for it to get active (about 3 minutes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmpAxa8Bg-U

since some people are using the lame excuse that making a room without [r] takes forever

cheers

ps: if u log on now the room i made is still there (11:26PM EST)
    Nice, respect for taking to your time to prove those ****ing idiots 'make tdm witouth r'.

I don't get why this isn't under consideration lol
    Last edited by Steff; 06-05-2014 at 07:23 PM.

15. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Kira (06-05-2014)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    We need R for snipers.... and also you can make room without [r] and newgens need [r] like me.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information