53 51.46%
  • No

50 48.54%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Godzkiller View Post
    More people clearly seem to like the [R] tag than those who don't. If that wasn't the case there wouldn't be so many rooms with it, people would just avoid those rooms and make their own.

I don't see whats so complicated about making your own rooms. Let the people who like [R] be content and play with it, and let those who don't like it make rooms without it. It's honestly not rocket science...

On another note, a lot of us doesn't CW on the basis of how corrupt and egotistical it is. Honestly have to say that 90% if not more (random guess) of ESP reports come from CW players, against other CW players. The last time I did CW the ESP couldn't have been more obvious. We actually got to the point where we hid behind an object and watched as they ran straight towards us with no hesitation what so ever, and no matter what route we took they would all just happen to take that same route.

Then there's the ego with it. I've never seen so many egotistical people theoretically beat on their chest so much in my entire life. You win and they rage at you and call you everything under the sun. You lose and your nothing but 'noob trash'. I remember sitting back and reading all the threads with people crying about this clan hacking, or this clan hacking. It seemed like every major CW clan was crying out for their competition to have points removed.

[R] is not the problem behind no CW matches. The community itself is the problem.

EDIT: This poll isn't very valid either. Most of the players aren't even active on the forum.
    This. Exactly this, word for word.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Godzkiller View Post
    I can see why people would want it removed, but can't see the justification behind actually doing it.

People should just start making their own rooms more often.

Don't like Snipers/Only like SGs? Make a room with with [sgo]
    Don't like RLs/Nades? Make a room with [ex]
    Don't like anti-lead? Make a room with [lead]

There isn't anything wrong with the tags, it's just people who hate them refusing to make their own rooms. Tags only allow people to play the way they wish to play. They may be OP, but removing them just removes the ability for people to choose how they want to play.

I'm talking about tags in general because I've seen a lot of people complain about other ones.
    Then you would end up having lots of unused rooms. Alright, lets compare this with boys and girls.
    Boys = Players
    Girls = Rooms

If there would be 50 boys and 5 girls, every girl would have to do 10 boys, right?
    If there would be 50 players and 5 rooms, every room would have 10 players.

Now if you increase the amount of girls / rooms because everybody has a different taste and likes to play differently you would get something like this:

If there would be 50 boys and 25 girls, every girl would have to do 2 boys, right?
    If there would be 50 players, and 25 rooms, the average on each room would be just 2 players, which is equal to a boring room because there aren't enough people to play with. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying every girl prefers 10 boys over 2, thats just something else.
    Last edited by slugheady; 06-03-2014 at 09:08 PM.

3. The following 3 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Kira (06-03-2014), Steff (06-03-2014), SuperShotty (06-04-2014)

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    The players with a lower skill level will prefer to keep [R] tag. I mean, it's an easy way to reduce the gap between good and bad players.
    Anyways, after being here for awhile.. I must say that the game was much more enjoyable without these bunch of tags(and there were more players online).
    Some tags can stay but [R] has got to go.

5. The following 4 users say thank you to Rash for this useful post:

Kira (06-03-2014), serpento (06-04-2014), Steff (06-03-2014), SuperShotty (06-04-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    All those randoms that play training and infected all day voting yes not to mention that most cwers don't even have a forum account l0l , just remove it already.

Thanks
    It should stay, but it shouldn't be able to be used in rooms other than training.

then again, there are training weapons; however, their delays are different, so players would still be able to choose to practice with their donor weapons
    pce out

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by defekt View Post
    It should stay, but it shouldn't be able to be used in rooms other than training.

then again, there are training weapons; however, their delays are different, so players would still be able to choose to practice with their donor weapons
    training weapons have 99999 ammo , no need for the [r] tag then.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

SuperShotty (06-04-2014), Vickachu (06-03-2014)

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    All dese guys prob never played back den wen you actualy had to reload

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Resort for this useful post:

Steff (06-03-2014), SuperShotty (06-04-2014)

Aeolin's Avatar Too much tinder bitches

Thanks
    Well the thing is, remember those good old ijji times? when your shotgun was empty and both of the players just kinda backed out and went for a reload. well that was all fun and games and a little bit about respect. Then there's Fgunz, when you play in a room without [R] its still all pretty good. But then you find out that your shotguns are running low on ammo, so you back out and go for a reload, but then all thes ehungry dogs chase you like insane and keep shooting you with their last bullits. This is basically fighting a disabled person. Now I do understand that a lot of people like this since they're too easy to get a decent kill. But for all the rest who still got that little bit of dignity in their tiny little brains: GG.

Now I like the fact how all these gm's backing each other up and that is kinda logical, BUT the fact that you guys are not even listening to what people have to say and just stomp ur feet like a 5 yo child and wanting to set thing to your own terms. It is just the best solution if people who dont want to play with the [R] tags make a room without it, I mean that is what the tags are for right? you can just put em on the room, OR NOT..

so stop all this wining and just go out there and click create, after this you fill in a title that you wish and get in there I dont really think it should be that hard.

have a very good day ladies and gents

ING: Cloud

Clan: Admin of Fear.

13. The following user said thank you to Aeolin for this useful post:

Again (06-03-2014)

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post

majority
    get them on the forums to vote with you please
    I didn't even have to. ''9/10'' nawh son.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    I have been playing fgunz again the last couple of days. Almost every gameroom has [r] in it these days. It is really annoying because in these rooms people are only spamming their weapons. the whole strategic element of shooting (aiming) and then having to reload is compleatly gone. this makes the game so boring and dephtless. Just the simple fact that the [r] tag is in almost every damn room means that it is being abused. It should be removed or nerved in some kind of way. If this doesnt happen I probably wont be playing for long again.

16. The following 2 users say thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

Rash (06-04-2014), Steff (06-03-2014)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information