53 51.46%
  • No

50 48.54%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Godzkiller's Avatar SMH.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Sorry I play in my time zone only, and when I log in here is honest to got no room without [R] I will SS it next time.
    Also snipers are easy and OP, BUT with are they are even more OP like 5 times as much so please.
    Aren't you Dutch lol? If so your timezone is only 1 hour ahead of mine...

The point isn't how OP or easy you think snipers are. I had two points. One was that [R] games are not as rare as you make out to be, as I see them all the time and there is normally always a Castle map or map rotation game without [R]. The second point I was trying to make was that once this [R] situation gets settled (what ever the decision may be) you lot will find another thing to bitch and moan about.

You wont be happy until you force everyone to play by 'CW rules'.

Beat someone in a game = Nerd no lifer
    Lose to someone in a game = Noob Trash

#Gunz2014Logic

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Godzkiller View Post

g.j fgunz
    oldgen players even old staff ( not just me ) say the [r] is retarded and ruins the game.
    this isn't gunz anymore, this is a perfect example assuming 'r' is natural.

bring back [dmg3] was commen tag no one cared about opness
    reverse ownage opness only questers abused it but comon goblins dont care

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Kira (06-04-2014), Vickachu (06-04-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks

The point isn't how OP or easy you think snipers are. I had two points. One was that [R] games are not as rare as you make out to be, as I see them all the time and there is normally always a Castle map or map rotation game without [R]. The second point I was trying to make was that once this [R] situation gets settled (what ever the decision may be) you lot will find another thing to bitch and moan about.

Cw rules? I prefer to play tdm because ppl play so utterly gay in clan war it just gets annoying.. Potshot behind every obstacle they can find, camping, only trying to bs and backstab to win and not to mention the many sword heros..

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks

Come on, you can't be serious by saying this.
    We(most of the community) don't try to find things we don't like to get removed (such as snipers being too op). But, if there's something annoying in-game so you cannot expect people not to opeth threads like that.

OT:
    Try to join a random room with the roomtag [R], you will see that almost everyone spams their bullets like there is no tomorrow. Is this what you really want? I'm personally sick of this and I want the game to be like it was before : Playing smart and thinking before shooting bullets because it's important to save up ammo.
    Unfortunately, most of the players prefer to keep this roomtag because it's "fun". I'm sorry, but I don't see what's so fun about spamming bullets all the time.
    [IA] + [R] + Spray = too op.

Thread Information