53 51.46%
  • No

50 48.54%
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Godzkiller View Post
    Aren't you Dutch lol? If so your timezone is only 1 hour ahead of mine...

The point isn't how OP or easy you think snipers are. I had two points. One was that [R] games are not as rare as you make out to be, as I see them all the time and there is normally always a Castle map or map rotation game without [R]. The second point I was trying to make was that once this [R] situation gets settled (what ever the decision may be) you lot will find another thing to bitch and moan about.

You wont be happy until you force everyone to play by 'CW rules'.
    Come on, you can't be serious by saying this.
    We(most of the community) don't try to find things we don't like to get removed (such as snipers being too op). But, if there's something annoying in-game so you cannot expect people not to opeth threads like that.

OT:
    Try to join a random room with the roomtag [R], you will see that almost everyone spams their bullets like there is no tomorrow. Is this what you really want? I'm personally sick of this and I want the game to be like it was before : Playing smart and thinking before shooting bullets because it's important to save up ammo.
    Unfortunately, most of the players prefer to keep this roomtag because it's "fun". I'm sorry, but I don't see what's so fun about spamming bullets all the time.
    [IA] + [R] + Spray = too op.

Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    If you don't like it make a room without it.

IS IT REALLY THAT HARD, PEOPLE?

I don't see a point for removing it if the option to not play with it is there. If people didn't like it, they wouldn't use it in the first place. To take the option away completely wouldn't be fair. Not even remotely.
    Last edited by Lilith; 06-04-2014 at 11:39 PM.
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

3. The following user said thank you to Lilith for this useful post:

Godzkiller (06-04-2014)

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    If youre planning to keep [R], you should make it so that [R] and [IA] cannot be used in the same room. If someone goes [R], they should be considerate of their ammo while spamming. If [IA] was with [R], it drops the skill level by a large amount. It'll make it fair for most of the people arguing around here imo.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    If you don't like it make a room without it.

IS IT REALLY THAT HARD, PEOPLE?
    Kids keep saying this dumb shit but can't you read for once? It takes ages before people join a room without it and if they join by accident they leave after saying 'oh no [r]' and then the cyclus of waiting for ages for someone to join starts all over again.. Just a dumb statement fom a even more dumb guy who has no logic

DeathHestia's Avatar Nature

Thanks
    +1^^

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Katherine View Post
    +1^
    theres a thanks button '-'

8. The following user said thank you to Cute Nymph for this useful post:

Godzkiller (06-04-2014)

Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    Kids keep saying this dumb shit but can't you read for once? It takes ages before people join a room without it and if they join by accident they leave after saying 'oh no [r]' and then the cyclus of waiting for ages for someone to join starts all over again.. Just a dumb statement fom a even more dumb guy who has no logic
    Then you're doing it all wrong. I NEVER have a problem making a game without it. Or I just join a duel, or just join an R-Less TDM.

My TDMs get quite active and lasts a long time.
    And if you manage to get rooms 1-16, it's a piece of cake.

Off topic: and is there really a need to throw insults at my opinion? '-' this is why we can't have mature debates like this because immature people like you can't handle it.
    Last edited by Lilith; 06-04-2014 at 11:50 PM.
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Lilith for this useful post:

Again (06-05-2014), Godzkiller (06-04-2014)

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    so many people hate r theyre not going to take it out just for like the 50 of us

wake up

no one but people who play infection mode like [r] because they can farm exp and rebirth faster.

and people who say; no r gives mouse cat game
    cw no r take 10 min max also, no one lames unless you are brs like you who are used to r and cant even rs properly
    Have you even gone ingame lol almost ever tdm dm infected ctf etc has r. And it takes 5 seconds to get a game with r populated quickly and like 3 hours for a game without R. Don't get me wrong I dont want R nor do I like it I played gunz for years without it until I came here. However I'm just stating whats going on.

oi Blake

Thanks
    idk NA times doesnt have a huge [r] problem, i just avoid [r] rooms. pretty much every tdm doesnt have [r] '-'

what it does have is retards calling each other ucers and sbers when they arent even average players '__'
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

--

Country
    Thanks
    Keep it
    if u hate it , just make a room without [R] lol ..

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information