Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by tom1337 View Post
    He's been claming around freestyle gunz, that he is 1st gladiator ever.
    So i decided to have 1v1 with him, though he told me ''I'm not trying''.
    Even though he challanged me to the 1v1.
    He's still claiming that nobody is on his level, And as you may see on the picture, though the score he's claiming about how's he's the best gladiator.
    Sorry if my first post was a bit confusing.
    true this
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    GunZ not SwordZ

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    I, Ollypayy agree with tom1337
    As an avid gladiator born on the out skirts of North Korea, I can resonate with the amount of skill that is needed to engage in combat.
    It was on the 17th of December 2011 when I fought the legendary Kim Jong Il in an attempt to escape the dreadful country.
    The battle was horrendous and blood shed was plentiful. All seemed lost, until I remembered that I still had a card up my sleeve.
    I dashed to the janitor's closet & grabbed it. I placed the Alaskan King Crab Helmet onto my head and wore it with pride as Kim Jong Il gasped in shock before collapsing onto the ground.

NR1 Gladiator signing out.

-Ollypayy

3. The following user said thank you to Ollypayy for this useful post:

Shino (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ollypayy View Post
    I, Ollypayy agree with tom1337
    As an avid gladiator born on the out skirts of North Korea, I can resonate with the amount of skill that is needed to engage in combat.
    It was on the 17th of December 2011 when I fought the legendary Kim Jong Il in an attempt to escape the dreadful country.
    The battle was horrendous and blood shed was plentiful. All seemed lost, until I remembered that I still had a card up my sleeve.
    I dashed to the janitor's closet & grabbed it. I placed the Alaskan King Crab Helmet onto my head and wore it with pride as Kim Jong Il gasped in shock before collapsing onto the ground.

NR1 Gladiator signing out.

-Ollypayy
    LOL, and ''Gunz not swordz'' There's ''team gladiator'' for an purpose.
    So there can be gun community and gladiator community.

V.I.P

Country
    Thanks
    This is ****ing gunz everyone ego people are acting like kids for being popular **** them all just have fun
    anyways i beat u haha <3

a

Country
    Thanks
    Lol, 3 links to the same image.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lspasus View Post
    Lol, 3 links to the same image.
    Did that accidentally though.

Thanks
    honestly, nobody gives a rat's ass about either you or devonmack

All these imaginary concepts like timing, phasing, angles and whatnot in gladiator don't mean anything in the overall game, that is correct and an undeniable fact. Gunning and especially in antilead is complex, because you have to not only estimate their ping so that you can dodge as they're about to shoot(WITH THE IMAGE THEY SEE, THEREFORE YOU MUST LEAD YOUR DODGES???), but also shoot them without missing(you're bound to get juked hard if they know how to dodge and you don't know how to predict)

[Do not read any further]

I'll tell you this: Do you honestly think all these shiny ass concepts mean anything? They're clichés.

I've been into cooking, boxing, chess and whatnot and you wanna hear one funny thing they all have in common? People come up with secretive concepts or techniques in them. VARIATED FLAMBÉ, ****in' chess ending patterns, ****in' jabbing speed game.

Do you know what always happens to the people obsessed with one piece of the puzzle? They're always the bottom of the foodchain. Now wai izat, papa yinstyle? I tell you, boy.

Have you honestly ever seen a chef dump the steak in the seasoning or the seasoning on the steak? I'll assume you possess the average grade schooler's cognitive level and we'll resume with the latter. The only thing that's important in anything at all, is hitting. Hitting and hitting to win that's all. Any game, any thing. You play dirty or clean or whatever you want, but you aim to hit. But, how do you kill an opponent, papa yin? Hit them. B-but, what about *insert imaginary concept here*? Well, even a typical mid tier gladiator would know that you use a concept when an opportunity presents itself in clear randomness. Yes, you cannot know when you gotta use your secret super weapon. The juice of any game starts at the idea that to win, you must enter range and **** them up as hard as you possibly can. After that, you use little things and #companyinnovations101 and #facebookphilosophies101 to improve your ****age. It's honestly not rocket science and I don't understand why people ever started this trend. Yeah, I may seem too simplistic, but theory applies to reality and not the other way round, so if you're gonna aim to apply something before even gaining a bit experience, then you may as well uninstall or go quest k bye.

tl;dr: Your attitude must be: Ok, go in, go hard. Catch the flank. Allah akbar. Fukshytup. If I make a mistake, I fix it on the spot or I do it the next time. Add/take. Basically, listen to Bobby Fischer and focus on making good moves and none of that hypothetical and improbable bullshyt

[Examples]Like honestly, burn a steak, throw it away and try again. Get it right, then decide if you're gonna add salt. Make an analogy as to what a pinch of salt and pepper or seasoning may mean and remember that for when it really counts like when u have guests over. The more of these you find, the better your cooking can get. If you work out for boxing, take a bottle of 1.5 liters of water and hit the gym. Overwork yourself until your muscles give out and the next day you're stiff as a plank. Next time you're gonna do less than that so as to not injure yourself, but reach your limit. That is your absolute limit and by doing a bit less than that, you work your muscle no more than necessary which results in the maximum possible improvement. I guess that's some basic way to explain fiber recruitment. If you play chess, go lose. If you cannot win on your own judgment of why you lost, then go study opening theory. If you're dieting, eat 3-5 meals a day of a plate with carbs, veggies and meat each the size of your fist individually. Do this daily. Next week, see if you lost any pounds. Did you not reach the weight you wanted then decrease the carbs and increase the veggies. Add and take, trial and error. That's it. Gladiator honestly doesn't take any effort to improve and the medium of skill is much lower than you would expect. Do this, you're pro at anything. That's literally basic observation. The more time you spend repeating this stupid process to find bits and bytes, the harder it gets and the more you find. You'll realize the reality of things this way best.[/examples]
    Last edited by YinStyle; 06-20-2014 at 11:52 PM.

9. The following user said thank you to YinStyle for this useful post:

tom1337 (06-24-2014)

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks
    trash
    glad no skill

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    trash
    glad no skill
    Lel u used to be glad and said exactly the same thing about k stylers, fgt noob

Wanderlust's Avatar Netflix & Chill

Country
    Thanks
    ME and Steff are GLAD WARRIORS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information