• From tdm's duel halls only

16 17.58%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    add [r] to cw
    If he does that I'll go to your house and shit on your face.

Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    It's called arguing, such a big change will not just happen for no reason.

That's more like a personal opinion, some people may not see any disadvantages.

Indeed you're right, you're supposed to convince me and the rest of the development team on why we should remove it or modify it's functionality.
    Simply stating "just remove it and see how it works out" isn't what I'm looking for.
    Yea the noobs spamming [r] alldayerryday.

Let's see.. why to remove it... hmmm..

Well, for one the skill level of this server has decreased overall.
    I see more people complaining about it rather than praising it.
    If you play the game enough you'd realize people are abusing it (but hey, what's a game mode if it can't be abused).

Personally I see a very good option that's up there.. "remove it from tdms, and duels". If you're not willing to try to remove it overall then you should at least try that, altho it'll probably take some extra coding.

Probably should call it SpamGz

To me this situation seems more like when people had complained about how op the donors were. And I'm not sure but I think there were a few polls about it, and everytime there was a poll it came out close. Because the ppl with no skill kept voting to keep them op. And if my recollection is right, you guys changed that. Now I see there's no sign of anything being op when I play.. People rarely even use the donor meds cuz they can use vials instead. (and I remember back in the day the donor meds used to go up to 45 a piece if you bought the uber ones). Point is, ommadawn isn't necessarily wrong in saying "try it and see what happens". Sometimes you gotta do that, as I'm pretty sure you did that in that situation. But who knows, I may just be talking about shit idk.

Oh and I almost forgot... the ghost set is another example HUEHEUEHUE.
    Last edited by Farmer Bashy; 06-10-2014 at 10:26 PM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

Alpha (06-10-2014), Vickachu (06-11-2014), Wanderlust (06-10-2014)

Thread Information