• No

34 37.36%
  • From tdm's duel halls only

16 17.58%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Remove it from TDM's only BUT add it to [rtd] so people can still enjoy [r] in a TDM altho it doesn't last that long, maybe a special [r] dice roll that maked your weapons less delay for the ultimate reload shot spam. Just a suggestion , no haters pls

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Azula (06-12-2014), SuperShotty (06-11-2014)

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    To be honest sometimes I do enjoy [R] duel rooms spam FTW. Why not just make rooms without [R]? Solves everything. It seems most players prefer [R] as it can be seen by the number of rooms with the tag.
    Last edited by Min; 06-11-2014 at 11:32 PM.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mardilz View Post
    The ''oldgens enjoy the game without [r]'' argument is bullshit.

Theres enough ''oldgens'' who like the tag. I've been palying GunZ since 2005. And I LOVE [R]
    I don't spam like most people do, mainly cause I SS and DHS so spamming isn't really a thing.
    I just hate having to wait around for people to get ammo, camp a little, camp some more, more camping... oh wait just a little bit more camping
    get 2 shots in, rush to the ammo pack that respawned. kill the dude. It's boring IMO.
    you AREN'T being forced to play with [R] tell me whatever you want.

Last few days when I've been logging on I've seen loads of rooms without tags being played in, decent TDM's and duels etc.

Why not let the people who enjoy [R] have their fun with it and we'll let you guys have your fun without it. Do whatever you like but I don't want to see the people who vote NO playing in an [R] room, don't be a hypocrite if you voted no.

[R] isn't for you? MAKE A ROOM WITHOUT [R]. Want people to learn the true way of GunZ? Be kind to them instead of bashing them cause they lack skill.
    You aren't gaining support from people who enjoy [R] when they're being called ''newgens'', ''noobs'', ''Dmers''. If all they see from people who vote YES for removal are a bunch of ****s, then ofcourse they won't want to play with you guys.

Be kind to your community and the rest will follow, that's all I can say.
    This line makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AT ALL.

If there are 2 tdms and they both have [r] tags, then just because the person doesn't particularly like playing with that tag, they shouldn't? You're saying they should make a room, and have 1 or 2 ppl come in the room. Why do you think most people join rooms instead of make them.. because there is no guarantee your room will be popular and have a lot of people playing in it. And I'm sure everyone loves playing in lively rooms instead of dead rooms.... The more players, the better. That's mostly the reason they still continue to go in them.
    Last edited by Farmer Bashy; 06-12-2014 at 08:22 AM.

5. The following user said thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

Vickachu (06-12-2014)

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    ok **** this, even tho removing has more votes this poll will be useless and not looked at as in wont matter what has the most votes it wont get removed, partially removed or nerfed

remove thread

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information