34 37.36%
  • From tdm's duel halls only

16 17.58%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by WaterGirl View Post
    I got an idea .........
    Maybe the owners will make other channel like the free channel.
    Just with out r in it and if u want r go play the free channel
    If u dont want it just go the free style no r channel
    AND STOP CRY TO KICK R CAUSE U DONT KNOW TO RELOAD SHOT NOOBS
    You need the boy girl story, you'd understand.

And it's obvious you're the noob .

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    it shouldn't be removed completely, removing [R] means removing the other game modes,
    e.g
    imagine no [R] at Infected? LOL.
    if [dmg 3] is not applicable in there and [R] would be removed completely
    might as well they remove the Infected game mode.

just a piece of thought. if I did such an offensive comment Sorry in adv.
    Last edited by Azuki; 06-10-2014 at 11:04 AM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sakaiyuji7 View Post
    it shouldn't be removed completely, removing [R] means removing the other game modes,
    e.g

just a piece of thought. if did such an offensive comment Sorry in adv.
    I can imagine infected without the [r] mod. It'll balance the mode since the players in general are so op with their sprays that shoot at you non stop due to the [r] mod and pretty much recoils you and pushes you back everytime you try to attempt to attack the humans as a zombie. If we get rid of the [r] mod maybe sprays can't spam all the time and thus you can charge at them while they're reloading instead of just getting raped by sprays.

4. The following user said thank you to Akimbo for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (06-10-2014)

Banned

Thanks
    remove from everywhere homo tag

Originally Posted by sakaiyuji7 View Post
    e.g

just a piece of thought. if I did such an offensive comment Sorry in adv.
    imagine gunz without infected, oh the good old times

Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    realistically, you'd need a ratio of like 5:1 to actually get them to actually consider removal, its not even a 2:1 ratio rn :/
    lets make new poll to ban brs from this poll
    Last edited by mr guy; 06-10-2014 at 11:56 AM.

6. The following user said thank you to mr guy for this useful post:

KoVuMASA (06-10-2014)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    You need the boy girl story, you'd understand.

And it's obvious you're the noob .
    I understand it but what if it would work (a separate channel).

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I understand it but what if it would work (a separate channel).
    It could work, but then again, the game is dieing. The player amount is decreasing, cutting that in half (by the looks of the poll) would only cause emptier rooms and emptier channels. This and the previous poll has already proven that it wouldn't be a bad idea to change the way things are. A lot of people are having issues with this, but that doesn't mean you have to split up the ones who do and who don't. I feel like splitting up the players is just going to escalate the whole process of this game dieing. But thats just my humble opinion

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mr guy View Post

lets make new poll to ban brs from this poll
    make this man president

also, why do people who obviously know so ****ing little about this game get to vote on what its like?

Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    It could work, but then again, the game is dieing. The player amount is decreasing, cutting that in half (by the looks of the poll) would only cause emptier rooms and emptier channels. This and the previous poll has already proven that it wouldn't be a bad idea to change the way things are. A lot of people are having issues with this, but that doesn't mean you have to split up the ones who do and who don't. I feel like splitting up the players is just going to escalate the whole process of this game dieing. But thats just my humble opinion

its already cut in half, you have your hardcore players that want deathmatch and tdm to be as vanilla as cw is [ or at least used to be AKA like ijji].

then you have everybody else, puking their ideas all over the place and your trying to scrape all the vomit off the thread but its already too late

the forums are soggy with nub vomit.

at the end of the day, its the hardcore players that play everyday and give the server life, then you just have this ocean of brs/laggers/mexicans/snipers/retards/nubs that just spam argue and report each other all day long and go around killing any kind of a good game with their stupid fking hiding and not helping their team, camping and using mines or general hiding and sniping etc.

im in my cc right now, there is no TDM that is not like 24/24 players and full of snipers 1 hit grenades elements and brs.

How are they gonna learn to play at the skill level of the good players on this server when gunz is made so easy for them.

no one is cwing either, to me fgunz is already dead.
    Last edited by KoVuMASA; 06-10-2014 at 12:53 PM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    You know I was like.. clan wars has no tags on it, the only clean place there is left for the really competitive players, yet they want to move "cw" back to tdm? (tell me if I am wrong)
    For me, I do not care if the room has R, IA, V in it.. I am just more of a "I play once a while so I am fine with what there is" player, but I wonder if this would change that much on the game itself (well the server), it is more of.. how many potential players would we gain if we apply this feature on TDM/Duel.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoVuMASA View Post
    make this man president

also, why do people who obviously know so ****ing little about this game get to vote on what its like?

its already cut in half, you have your hardcore players that want deathmatch and tdm to be as vanilla as cw is [ or at least used to be AKA like ijji].

then you have everybody else, puking their ideas all over the place and your trying to scrape all the vomit off the thread but its already too late

the forums are soggy with nub vomit.

at the end of the day, its the hardcore players that play everyday and give the server life, then you just have this ocean of brs/laggers/mexicans/snipers/retards/nubs that just spam argue and report each other all day long and go around killing any kind of a good game with their stupid fking hiding and not helping their team, camping and using mines or general hiding and sniping etc.

im in my cc right now, there is no TDM that is not like 24/24 players and full of snipers 1 hit grenades elements and brs.

How are they gonna learn to play at the skill level of the good players on this server when gunz is made so easy for them.

no one is cwing either, to me fgunz is already dead.
    You're no better then the other side, I hope you realize that. Just because you have a different perspective of this game doesn't mean everybody needs to have that perspective, the br's or however you want to describe them, like to play casual so what? I say let them play casual but don't make the game casual, make those TDM and duels challenging, the way they are supposed to be. And if you have some fun rooms with tags thats fine by me, but R just takes out every challenging bit out of matches, therefore I support the removal.

You know I was like.. clan wars has no tags on it, the only clean place there is left for the really competitive players, yet they want to move "cw" back to tdm? (tell me if I am wrong)
    For me, I do not care if the room has R, IA, V in it.. I am just more of a "I play once a while so I am fine with what there is" player, but I wonder if this would change that much on the game itself (well the server), it is more of.. how many potential players would we gain if we apply this feature on TDM/Duel.
    I think most of the players that want R gone would use the argument that there no longer is any challenge in the regular TDM if it's not vanilla.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    IA and V are not the problem. R just destroys the gameplay.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information