• Scenario A

3 37.50%
  • Scenario B

5 62.50%
    GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    So, recently I watched an anime called C -> http://kissanime.com/Anime/C

The whole point of the anime in a sum is

A: Do you want to live the present and take away your future?

or

B: Do you want to have a future and live the present?

Now, let me get into detail about each of those different topics

Here's a scenario for each of them

Scenario A: Your younger sister has caught an uncureable disease and will most likely die, except she fell into a coma.

To start off of this scenario, your Father is a rich man owning a company but the company has lost a huge sum of money and will need the money to keep the company running.

You think if he sends your sister to America for the health care there she will get healed, except it requires funds (Your dad is losing money on his company)

Your dad tells you that he cannot fund that trip anymore causing you to go crazy since you love your little sister so much, also saying that he would pick his company over his own daughter because she is going to die anyway.

Before your sister went into a coma, she told you that she loved all the memories with you and that if she can live this day forever she would.
    That triggers the thought of, What if I threw away my future and lived with the present forever with my sister?

He somehow comes across a guy who can grant you a large sum of money for your future in exchange.

Wouldn't you gladly throw away your future to talk with her forever and to make sure she would never die of this disease?

Scenario B: You want to live the present and the future because that's what all people hope for right?

Story of Scenario B:
    Your dad has gone missing for years and you don't know what happened to him.
    You and your mom go to live with your aunt for the next 10 years and only to find out that your dad truly loved you. (You always hated him for leaving you and your mom)
    Before you find all that out you always wanted to have a normal life and a normal job, but find it hard because you're only in College and a part time worker.
    Somehow you come across a guy who can grant you money for your future, you have to make bets once every week and if you go bankrupt you lose your future. (some people kill themselves because what do they have left right?)

You want to achieve things and make things possible for your future right?

So why would you want to live the present and the future and not discard the future and live the present?

To sum this all up, What option would you choose and why?

If this is confusing.. basically what I'm trying to say is

Discard Future -> You live the same way you always have without ever achieving anything higher

Live both present and future -> You have a future which you can become anything

But you have a back story for both of the options

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    A no b yes np for my input

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    he kisses his pet a t the end lol

Kyotouryuu's Avatar Wetwork Member

Thanks
    coin flip ftw. What keeps life interesting tho is the fact that you'll never know whats around the corner. If i choose my favorite moment in time and re-live it over and over again, i think eventually it would lose its value, Also if you give up ur future ull never have the possibility of finding an even better moment.

ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES!

Precision's Avatar "Master" of K Style

Country
    Thanks
    B for me.

Thread Information