Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    i reported him first time he got banned and I wasn't 100% sure so I let the gm's decide but tbh alot of those moments could easily have been soundplay or just game feeling, when you play this game long enough you start noticing certain patterns a lot of people tend to do cause it's just the obvious thing to do
    also some parts where you call him out to be esping the enemy was just in clear sight.. smh
    Last edited by mr guy; 06-15-2014 at 01:52 PM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to mr guy for this useful post:

Classiques (07-13-2014), KoVuMASA (06-17-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    once hacker forever hacker, ban him

4. The following user said thank you to Layne for this useful post:

yakaki24 (06-15-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    He got unbanned after i reported zzzzz

Donator

Thanks
    you're just dumb maybe on slow motion it looks like "esp" but it was on the breach of the moment thats what happends when you are in the middle of a fight you just predict where you're enemy will be and when you said that " he couldn't see virtue " doesn't mean he cant know hes there its logical to check there besides he dashed alot + reloaded

Round 4 : when voar thought he was gonna wallpost is because he slashed.

Round 1 : Its logical to predict the enemy will come out to you and when he was behind medding its not that hard to know they'll follow u and just pre move

Round 3 : he didnt "follow via esp" he saw him tumble to there so its common to aim to where the tumble will land.

Round 2 Thats 1 of the most common spots to stay on garden and when he was behind turning around i always do that to check theres no one behind me
    Last edited by Arances; 06-15-2014 at 02:14 PM.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chin View Post
    Who said it was a frag???????????????????????????????????????? Doesn't say its a frag .....................................

All of you are blocking out the fact that in round 2 when Voar was in the base he directly looked at Virtue's positioning through the wall ... smh! As Cute Nymph one of you say it's sound play and the rest just agrees, fml.
    idk maybe cuz i claimed throne of being best soundplayer kkkk

Honestly 2 year ago I would've called this esp but with the knowledge I have now that should be soundplay.

If you coudn't hear him at the car you are deaf, if you can't aim a person through a wall when hes wall posting you are deaf.

And the map.. easiest map to soundplay in due; water, gras, small map, stairs, cars.

Sapphire's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    C'mon..This isn't esp.
    for example, @ 1:56, you can see the one tumbling to the left, it's a pretty safe bet that he'll go the point where he was shot.
    The same goes for 2.36 lolol.
    You were just outclassed obv. Besides the fact that ya think he hacks, is you stating you can't percieve what happened.
    And you guys did move pretty predictable ya know, try to be more creative.
    C u guys ingame
    Last edited by Sapphire; 06-15-2014 at 03:07 PM.

Ultra's Avatar Ultra mode on everything.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    you're just dumb maybe on slow motion it looks like "esp" but it was on the breach of the moment thats what happends when you are in the middle of a fight you just predict where you're enemy will be and when you said that " he couldn't see virtue " doesn't mean he cant know hes there its logical to check there besides he dashed alot + reloaded

Round 4 : when voar thought he was gonna wallpost is because he slashed.

Round 1 : Its logical to predict the enemy will come out to you and when he was behind medding its not that hard to know they'll follow u and just pre move

Round 3 : he didnt "follow via esp" he saw him tumble to there so its common to aim to where the tumble will land.

Round 2 Thats 1 of the most common spots to stay on garden and when he was behind turning around i always do that to check theres no one behind me
    He didn't TURN around wtf, can you not see? He looked at his Virtues positioning ...

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chin View Post
    He didn't TURN around wtf, can you not see? He looked at his Virtues positioning ...
    maybe on replay it doesnt show like he fully turned around but he prob did turn around enough on gameplay to check.

Aroma's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Kids are retards, oli doesnt esp get over it youre bad. ggwp all.
    Last edited by Aroma; 06-15-2014 at 09:13 PM.

12. The following user said thank you to Aroma for this useful post:

SuperShotty (06-16-2014)

manakilla's Avatar TomersLittleFan:)

Thanks
    I don't really think Voar is ESPing.
    If u hadnt act like that you are an potatoe.
    Also I'd hear him too if i would be there where Voar was.
    He've also seen him moving there before he got in so np.
    Last edited by manakilla; 06-15-2014 at 09:53 PM.
    KIRA AND STEFF 4 UNBAN

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information