Thanks
    Dear admins,
    Over the time playing gunz I've had a tremendous time. However, in my opinion there are some changes that could be made.
    For instance, some of the players aren't quite friendly and neither are they so mature to admit their losses.
    An example of this situation is a person who plays under the name of Mary119, despite the fact that he killed me more then i did him.
    He just couldn't stand the fact of me killing him. Considering we have a distance lag, he "ignored" and thought i was pressing f12 the whole time.
    Actually, i did, but that was to capture his harrassments.
    In the following pictures you will see him typing nice little words like, loser, noob and shut the **** up, he also called me a bitch, but unfortunatly i didn't get the idea of screenshotting that.

[E]MoPwnZz_20140616_171017.jpg

[E]MoPwnZz_20140616_171054.jpg

[E]MoPwnZz_20140616_171122.jpg

[E]MoPwnZz_20140616_171237.jpg

[E]MoPwnZz_20140616_171350.jpg

Due to attachment limits, i can't show you the other screenshots.

But please take in consideration to mute him, even if it just for a week.

If you do this, i'll be quite grateful.

Sincerely Dodgax

μ

Country
    Thanks
    If you have more screenshots, you can always upload them to http://imgur.com and link us the full album as there's no restriction.

As for the proof you provided, honestly, there's not much action I can take as it doesn't really show much flaming or spamming.

If this occurs again, you can always either /ignore him or take a replay instead and report him again. A replay is a much better form of evidence for these kinds of reports as we can see the delay in-between the spam.

Declined.

Thread Information