Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    All the other threads I saw were dead from 2013 so I'm just going to throw it out there; anyone still play it? Just bought my buddies Battle.net account for 10$. Gave me Diablo III, World of Warcraft, Starcraft II Starter Edition, and Hearthstone. Only one I really care about though is Diablo III. Just got Reaper of Souls, but right now I'm a level 23 Witch Doctor in the start of Act II. If you play it or just even want to add me on Battle.net, add me: Jakanadin#1419
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 06-18-2014 at 05:26 AM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    is diablo a decent game? was thinking of buying but looks boring mann

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Diablo III is definitely 100x better than the older version (since I played the classic, Dia 1 and Dia 2), the Dia 3 is improved so much with many new features.
    It's not like I don't have money to buy it but I don't spend money on games otherwise I'd play with you Jaka, would nerd it pretty much when I have time ^^

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thanks
    im have a couple of chars at level 70 now so if u want someone to help you hook me up : thurantjee#2531

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    It's not that I want someone to hook me up I just like playing in groups sometimes hahah. And Geroge it's worth the money TRUST ME. Both regular and RoS. Anima, it's definitely a LOT better than what it used to be back in 2012. It was terribad back then, but thanks to multiple updates(game-play, content, etc...) plus Reaper of Souls, I've logged about 20 hours and I'm only in act II of V . At the start of it no less.

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    diablo 3 sucks
    Its heaps tedious
    diablo 2 is where its at. The pvp was beast unlike d3's
    jsp erryday

Thread Information