Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    I follow tutorials '-'

cnc ok
    please tell me/link me to tutorials on how to do things '-'
    Last edited by Sonji; 06-28-2014 at 07:44 AM.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji No View Post
    I follow tutorials '-'

http://puu.sh/9BRbn/a7f188e413.png
    http://puu.sh/9BRqw/aae4151349.png
    cnc ok
    please tell me/link me to tutorials on how to do things '-'
    the first one I think, the smudge is heavy here, try using a brush around 13-14px 70% opac. I like the colors tho you too much darken the area around Izaya which is wearing a black coat.

the second one. I like the splatters, but same as the first one, your lighting, and your Jiraiya render looks like 'clipped'.

^ just my opinion though.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by sakaiyuji7 View Post
    the first one I think, the smudge is heavy here, try using a brush around 13-14px 70% opac. I like the colors tho you too much darken the area around Izaya which is wearing a black coat.

the second one. I like the splatters, but same as the first one, your lighting, and your Jiraiya render looks like 'clipped'.

^ just my opinion though.
    Is going dark around a dark area bad o.O? I honestly tried to smudge the back of jacket to make it blend into it and I agree i did go heavy with darkening most things but hey '-' Tha'ts wh Ihave saved psds to fix things.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Is going dark around a dark area bad o.O? I honestly tried to smudge the back of jacket to make it blend into it and I agree i did go heavy with darkening most things but hey '-' That's why I Have saved psds to fix things.
    Is going dark around a dark area bad? - Yes, you must focus on your render or the render itself. you must use your render as your focal.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Is going dark around a dark area bad? - Yes, you must focus on your render or the render itself. you must use your render as your focal.
    Well then I'll take note in that '-'
    Is this a good fix for Jiraiya :o?
    Last edited by Sonji; 06-20-2014 at 11:06 AM.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Well then I'll take note in that '-'
    Is this a good fix for Jiraiya :o?
    http://puu.sh/9BSBi/a7c7b0082a.png
    a little dark around the render an a little light on the render, and make your render to blend with the background so it'll not have the 'clipped' effect.

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    It is very good, it just feels too dark on the edges like saka said. But your other version is a lot better too. The renders still seem "pasted" on the wallpaper, try and add some effects over the render like a splatter brush for the second one maybe? I don't blame you on the first since that particular render of izaya is horrible even with my attempt. Overall, keep working at it, its looking quite good so far!

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    a little dark around the render an a little light on the render, and make your render to blend with the background so it'll not have the 'clipped' effect.

Trying to remember things I picked up from tutorials ;o not sure how to make it not seemed "clipped" any advice :o that's my attempt on trying to fix it
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    It is very good, it just feels too dark on the edges like saka said. But your other version is a lot better too. The renders still seem "pasted" on the wallpaper, try and add some effects over the render like a splatter brush for the second one maybe? I don't blame you on the first since that particular render of izaya is horrible even with
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    my attempt. Overall, keep working at it, its looking quite good so far!

I thought i recgonized the render :o thank you

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    http://puu.sh/9BTip/866c753de1.png

Trying to remember things I picked up from tutorials ;o not sure how to make it not seemed "clipped" any advice :o that's my attempt on trying to fix it
    hm. choose the quick selection tool > choose your render > then on 'masks' tab click 'add pixel mask' > then adjust the 'feather' according to your taste

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    hm. choose the quick selection tool > choose your render > then on 'masks' tab click 'add pixel mask' > then adjust the 'feather' according to your taste

'-'?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information