Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Why is the cw so dead in this server compared to ***?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    because 90% of cw'ers are op'd donor + unlegit well dunno about other people but thats main I don't cw even though I just cw'd first time yday on a lvl 1 using 1 donor sg only and 2v1'd like 4-5 times in 10 games ;s aint got decent partner too ;s

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    I also asked that question myself. The majority of the users on Freestyle GunZ seek for fun rather than competition (you can see lot's of players chilling in training rooms), we need those more 'competitive' players, which I believe a good patch which consists of enhancements and other things that could make players to clan-war more.

Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    because 90% of cw'ers are op'd donor + unlegit well dunno about other people but thats main I don't cw even though I just cw'd first time yday on a lvl 1 using 1 donor sg only and 2v1'd like 4-5 times in 10 games ;s aint got decent partner too ;s
    Also, 90% of the people are unlegit and donor items are over-powered? Just because players are skilled and like everyone you have the possibility to lose doesn't mean 90% of the players are unlegit. A skillful player with level 1 shotguns weapons can beat a player which has donor items. Donor items give you a slight advantage, you can even compete with level 70+ weapons against donators.
    Last edited by Cobra; 06-25-2014 at 12:20 AM.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    I also asked that question myself. The majority of the users on Freestyle GunZ seek for fun rather than competition (you can see lot's of players chilling in training rooms), we need those more 'competitive' players, which I believe a good patch which consists of enhancements and other things that could make players to clan-war more.

yea thats pretty much 100% right.

unfortunately we have already tried that and it was deny'ed so............?

EDIT:

TBH, we've been asking for that for months and nothing has been done.

nothing at all.
    Last edited by KoVuMASA; 06-25-2014 at 01:03 AM.

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoVuMASA View Post

EDIT:

nothing at all.
    You're wrong, you haven't tried that

Defekt the god played in RipTomy2013 with no donors and we wrecked everyone

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by GodTommy View Post
    You're wrong, you haven't tried that

Defekt the god played in RipTomy2013 with no donors and we wrecked everyone
    im talking about making the server competitive, not what your "famous" clan did in cough 2013 cough
    Last edited by KoVuMASA; 06-25-2014 at 01:39 AM.

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoVuMASA View Post

EDIT:

nothing at all.
    I have never seen a serious thread about what could be done to improve the server in order to raise the player count and make the server more competitive and fun, when someone tries to make a serious thread about improvement or something about the server that someone wishes to be implemented, some brain dead person comes in and responds "#TOOMANYPROBLEMSONFG" or something which has nothing to do with the topic, or the most thing I hate, picks a fight with someone else commenting and pulling some unnecessary comments. Have to keep in mind that a staff member doesn't want to deal with people like this, that's why.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    I have never seen a serious thread about what could be done to improve the server in order to raise the player count and make the server more competitive and fun, when someone tries to make a serious thread about improvement or something about the server that someone wishes to be implemented, some brain dead person comes in and responds "#TOOMANYPROBLEMSONFG" or something which has nothing to do with the topic, or the most thing I hate, picks a fight with someone else commenting and pulling some unnecessary comments. Have to keep in mind that a staff member doesn't want to deal with people like this, that's why.
    look how much DDaggerDD tried to change.

look at all the [R] Polls

look at all the vial polls.

honestly, i dont know how you can say, I have never seen a serious thread about what could be done to improve the server in order to raise the player count and make the server more competitive and fun.

im now done with this thread due to that incompetence.

bai.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    This is probably the most serious comment i've ever made about this topic:
    FG will never, EVER be a competitive server. Just deal with it. The players quality sucks, you can notice by the inactive clanwar channel or the lack of competitive rooms made. Making new competitive content wont bring better people at this point, cause whoever plays this game competitively, knows fg community sucks and its not worth investing in new donator accounts in a foreign server. Plus, developers making new quest content instead of what's really needed aint helping much about this (ye u pirateboai, #inb4tsunamiofsht). So yea, to size up, whoever still cws in fg is just a p00sy who cant stand losing against good quality players in other server and stays here just to dominate some brsinhos. dealwithit.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to KoreanAim for this useful post:

Classiques (07-02-2014), U_Eat_PoOp (07-13-2014)

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I'd say let's blame Kira and his lil minion Hamza aka ThanksDD. They lamed erryday from the start of 09 and stopped midway in 2012 after ThanksDD was banned due to other reasons. They had rockets, mines, snipers, you name it! This compelled half of the server to rage quit (alt f4) out of the game and prob even uninstall cos they were lil virgin nobs who had nothing to do in life except make others mad. I think that's the story behind the clan war scene being empty or inactive. '-'

12. The following 3 users say thank you to DesiBoii for this useful post:

Kira (06-25-2014), SuperKekku (07-11-2014), SuperShotty (07-11-2014)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information