Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoVuMASA View Post
    look how much DDaggerDD tried to change.

look at all the [R] Polls

look at all the vial polls.

honestly, i dont know how you can say, I have never seen a serious thread about what could be done to improve the server in order to raise the player count and make the server more competitive and fun.

im now done with this thread due to that incompetence.

bai.
    Sure, they made serious threads, but do you know what they turn into?
    Spoiler!
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    I'd say let's blame Kira and his lil minion Hamza aka ThanksDD. They lamed erryday from the start of 09 and stopped midway in 2012 after ThanksDD was banned due to other reasons. They had rockets, mines, snipers, you name it! This compelled half of the server to rage quit (alt f4) out of the game and prob even uninstall cos they were lil virgin nobs who had nothing to do in life except make others mad. I think that's the story behind the clan war scene being empty or inactive. '-'
    Actually its the opposite. They actually were the few ones who kept cwing us back in the day even if they kept losing. So ya, say thanks to our good bru kira, whos been losing since 09. ^1ok
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    This is probably the most serious comment i've ever made about this topic:
    FG will never, EVER be a competitive server. Just deal with it. The players quality sucks, you can notice by the inactive clanwar channel or the lack of competitive rooms made. Making new competitive content wont bring better people at this point, cause whoever plays this game competitively, knows fg community sucks and its not worth investing in new donator accounts in a foreign server. Plus, developers making new quest content instead of what's really needed aint helping much about this (ye u pirateboai, #inb4tsunamiofsht). So yea, to size up, whoever still cws in fg is just a p00sy who cant stand losing against good quality players in other server and stays here just to dominate some brsinhos. dealwithit.
    Why not? Changes can always be made to make a server more competitive.
    That's why changes has to be made.
    I disagree.
    StephanM is a client developer (designs, etc.), he's not a coder. Obviously, he can change the item stats, but that won't do the trick. Some changes has to be done with the items, but that's not the big issue.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    I'd say let's blame Kira and his lil minion Hamza aka ThanksDD. They lamed erryday from the start of 09 and stopped midway in 2012 after ThanksDD was banned due to other reasons. They had rockets, mines, snipers, you name it! This compelled half of the server to rage quit (alt f4) out of the game and prob even uninstall cos they were lil virgin nobs who had nothing to do in life except make others mad. I think that's the story behind the clan war scene being empty or inactive. '-'
    i think its more of the fact that they were able to do that kept people away. the shit *****s be bringin into cw these days, broken guns, boosted vial meds, avatars that u cant even see, etc.
    why would a normal player even want to play a cw when u got every ***** cwin wit a lb+pony

edit*

but ive played at that br server before and their donors are even more ridiculous compared to ours tbh. people with 170+ hp/ap like tf? so idk
    Last edited by -AznNinja; 06-25-2014 at 02:57 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji No View Post
    Sweet Sweet Chocolate, that Staff members love?
    Sorry if I'm going to make an example of you. But mods should delete replies like these when someone is commenting about something serious, thread would end up getting closed and no serious discussion would be done.

Originally Posted by -AznNinja View Post
    i think its more of the fact that they were able to do that kept people away. the shit *****s be bringin into cw these days, broken guns, boosted vial meds, avatars that u cant even see, etc.
    why would a normal player even want to play a cw when u got every ***** cwin wit a lb+pony
    True, some things seem broken and something has to be changed. But in all my honesty, a game would be enjoyable (especially on-line) AND competitive if:
    - Balance
    - Stability
    - Various things that could make the game more competitive and entertaining at the same time.

At least those three, can assure you that player count would easily raise by time.
    Last edited by Cobra; 06-25-2014 at 02:57 AM.
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Godlike jun's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Sure, they made serious threads, but do you know what they turn into?
    so, your agreeing threads that have good/valid points to be made are overlooked by staff because of all the idiots shitting on the thread?

so wow.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Why not? Changes can always be made to make a server more competitive.
    That's why changes has to be made.
    I disagree.
    StephanM is a client developer (designs, etc.), he's not a coder. Obviously, he can change the item stats, but that won't do the trick. Some changes has to be done with the items, but that's not the big issue.
    They made a 100$usd monthly reward and yet you cant get to play 5 cws in a row. What other genius idea do you think it would attract professional players rather than money?
    I just think what would attract me (an old days competitive player) and i can clearly see fg does not have it, and its not even close to it. Plus the new servers that are on process will end this vague hope you have.
    I guess that pirate likes to take some naps when he's sailing on the sea cause he's the slack king. Took months to do some stupid project about quest which will end up in a negative effect on the community. He could've made new weapon designs, even some stupid anime sets would be better than those babygen quests, rofl. But yo, he does not have not even 1% of the guilty of fg is as it is. Maybe the forum, cuz he's just a cockblocker for interesting threads, but oh well.
    So ya, to size it up, mada mada dane...
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Godlike jun View Post
    so, your agreeing threads that have good/valid points to be made are overlooked by staff because of all the idiots shitting on the thread?

so wow.
    You misunderstood or I didn't explain myself correctly. Normal members tend to insult stuff members because some things aren't done as they wish, the 'serious' with those good/valid points ends up getting closed because of spam and unnecessary comments. If there's a person who would like to include a good valid point but the thread is closed. Then again... creates another thread, ends up getting closed. All I am saying is with this attitude nothing won't change.

Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    They made a 100$usd monthly reward and yet you cant get to play 5 cws in a row. What other genius idea do you think it would attract professional players rather than money?
    I just think what would attract me (an old days competitive player) and i can clearly see fg does not have it, and its not even close to it. Plus the new servers that are on process will end this vague hope you have.
    I guess that pirate likes to take some naps when he's sailing on the sea cause he's the slack king. Took months to do some stupid project about quest which will end up in a negative effect on the community. He could've made new weapon designs, even some stupid anime sets would be better than those babygen quests, rofl. But yo, he does not have not even 1% of the guilty of fg is as it is. Maybe the forum, cuz he's just a cockblocker for interesting threads, but oh well.
    So ya, to size it up, mada mada dane...
    Player count, there's no other 'genius' idea that should be done. In order to raise player count you need to attract users, perhaps old-gens or players which played GunZ already would join back, or even new players.
    Can't respond on the one about StephanM, that's really none of our business what he's doing. As a normal player we give suggestions with good valid points and they do what they want from there.

All I know is that Dave and such always took good suggestions in consideration, people begged for clan-war rejoining, now it's done, people asked for mines to be removed from clan-war, now it's done, people asked for a better anti-lead, it was improved, etc.
    Last edited by Cobra; 06-25-2014 at 03:10 AM.
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

9. The following user said thank you to Cobra for this useful post:

SuperShotty (07-11-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Player count, there's no other 'genius' idea that should be done. In order to raise player count you need to attract users, perhaps old-gens or players which played GunZ already would join back, or even new players.
    You talk about 'genius' idea and there are plenty given look at the threads that were made about balancing weapons, mods, ddaggerdd's 10k word essays, etc and you're telling me that there is not one post out there that was 'genius'?
    Last edited by Akimbo; 06-25-2014 at 03:16 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post

You talk about 'genius' idea and there are plenty given look at the threads that were made about balancing weapons, mods, ddaggerdd's 10k word essays, etc and you're telling me that there is not one post out there that was 'genius'?
    Before you talk about weapons and such, make sure you know what was I am referring to. I was referring to the clan-wars. Also, I'm sick and tired of repeating this again and again, his threads always ended into sh1t. Everyone flaming instead of coming up with solutions together like a real community and the thread ends up getting closed and nothing solved.
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information