Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Before you talk about weapons and such, make sure you know what was I am referring to. I was referring to the clan-wars. Also, I'm sick and tired of repeating this again and again, his threads always ended into sh1t. Everyone flaming instead of coming up with solutions together like a real community and the thread ends up getting closed and nothing solved.
    That's the whole point weapon rebalancing are NEEDED for clan wars I mean god a 10dmg sg that needs to be rebalanced aint shit done bout that. You said that solutions need to be given instead of complaints PLENTY of solutions were given in thoses serious threads like to increase competitiveness get rid of mods cause if you just keep playing in mod rooms ur bound to suck 4ever since u just spam the shit so when those noobs just go cw they get obliterated and they'll just hide in their mod rooms forever and never come out. Anyway to sum it up there were plenty of solutions so what are you on about and if also you're telling something about threads getting closed down cause of ridiculous flame? read this https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-on-the-forums

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Honestly, you guys look at well known servers which were known for having a lot of cw when they were alive. (take w t t & qg for example, both servers closed so no advertise kk) they had same stats for anyone, which made everyone have equal chances and then clanwar would be a matter of total skill & teamwork instead of whoever meds the fastest or spams the most. And the donors they had were just 2 extra clips of meds and VIP. Honestly, im not asking to change this entire server, but if you look at successful servers and see what they did right; fg may become a lot more competitive.

3. The following 3 users say thank you to Cute Nymph for this useful post:

Kira (06-25-2014), SuperKekku (07-11-2014), SuperShotty (07-11-2014)

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    Honestly, you guys look at well known servers which were known for having a lot of cw when they were alive. (take w t t & qg for example, both servers closed so no advertise kk) they had same stats for anyone, which made everyone have equal chances and then clanwar would be a matter of total skill & teamwork instead of whoever meds the fastest or spams the most. And the donors they had were just 2 extra clips of meds and VIP. Honestly, im not asking to change this entire server, but if you look at successful servers and see what they did right; fg may become a lot more competitive.
    This is why i said fg will NEVER, EVER be a competitive server. FG essense is custom sht, right? stuff like landmines, stupid missiles coming thru the sky, and random roomtags and game modes. To make a server like qg, or ***, you would have to rip absolutely everything that makes fg different from other servers. In this case, different is not always better. As a counter-effect, you get this quest community. Thats why you should give up trying to make this into a competitive server. If you want competition, go a competition-based server, this is ^1brland.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Even if we add tons of features to CW, it would still be dead.
    People don't consider FGunZ as a competitive server, more like a fun server to mess around in a room with 500 roomtags in its title.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

6. The following 5 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Bulbasaur (06-25-2014), Eddie (07-15-2014), SuperKekku (07-11-2014), SuperShotty (07-11-2014), Visionary (06-25-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    some of my friends and i dont try and improve our skill, practice and cw in fgunz because if we did, which we cant, the skills we would develop would just be "what meta tactics work best in this server" instead of improving in the game gunz in general, and our skills in dstyle would get too warped. Theres a lot of valid ways of play in fgunz that became invalid because of all the spam and also when i dont wanna cw and just tdm, or duel, i rarely can.

I conclusion, fgunz staff saying no we dont want your money.
    So wen i do play fgunz, its just literally not even for fun because playing gunz is fun for me and i cant do that here, so i just screw around like everyone else.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 06-25-2014 at 09:22 PM.

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    By the way I saw someone saying fgunz players like to play in training rooms and whatever , they join training rooms to ruin other's practice , And to rage there and ego with '1v1 go make' or '11-0' .
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    This is probably the most serious comment i've ever made about this topic:
    FG will never, EVER be a competitive server. Just deal with it. The players quality sucks, you can notice by the inactive clanwar channel or the lack of competitive rooms made. Making new competitive content wont bring better people at this point, cause whoever plays this game competitively, knows fg community sucks and its not worth investing in new donator accounts in a foreign server. Plus, developers making new quest content instead of what's really needed aint helping much about this (ye u pirateboai, #inb4tsunamiofsht). So yea, to size up, whoever still cws in fg is just a p00sy who cant stand losing against good quality players in other server and stays here just to dominate some brsinhos. dealwithit.
    Did you just say that we dont need new quest content, man you are really blind to the other side of the FGunZ community... We need both the competitive side and the non-competitive side. Also this server is the best not lagging every minute server out there, with graphics i can actually look at.
    Last edited by Colour; 06-26-2014 at 03:55 PM.

10. The following user said thank you to Colour for this useful post:

Lilith (07-05-2014)

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Even if we add tons of features to CW, it would still be dead.
    People don't consider FGunZ as a competitive server, more like a fun server to mess around in a room with 500 roomtags in its title.
    True, but not everyone is the same, some people like room-tags, some people don't. We are losing those players which like a competitive server (clanwar a-like).
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Freestyler

Thanks
    so dave, what is going to be done about this?

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    so dave, what is going to be done about this?
    Wtf is he gonna do, be like, PLAY CW OR BANno. Hes not gonna do that. Hes gonna reccomend us too, and the people who choose to do so can. But hes not gonna force everyone to cw. He can add enhancements to make it better, to listen to peoples suggestions to make more people want to, but that's pretty much it.

Man i wish i could be like

/Locked.
    Last edited by Michi; 07-10-2014 at 03:32 AM.

14. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

Eddie (07-15-2014)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information