Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Name : Omega , SpeedKing and Lspasus
    Reason of reporting Omega : insulting my, my mother and my sister and saying he is my father . and when he got a mute he went in Speedking's acc and told me to stfu and gtfo , then went into his another acc and insulted me.
    Speedking: for giving Omega to talk in his acc while he is muted.
    Lspasus : for insulting my sister ,omega's and SpeedKing when we was arguing at the VIP event, as Crazy reported them.
    Proofs [May take too long to see them, please find someone to translate it because there is much kinds of arabic and I don't understand them arabic well, but I understand insults it's almost same] :
    http://imgur.com/VD87SH1,Vfwdpsg,vRS...BQk,sub5rB8#12
    It will take too much I am sorry you can check it at this website, but please notice in SS number 13 he said the omega is speedking and we traded , IDK if you can notice it good but I wish it's enough, even though Omargg is omega so .. I told him peace he said in arabic if you want me to be your friend gift me 200c then I told him to come my cc I told him tell me if you was in SpeedKing's I give you 200C and he said aa , in arabic there is too must ways to say yes and aa one if it it's positive answer and he means yes.
    Thanks for reading.
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Requirements
    As I said, make sure you didn't provoke him before reporting, so make sure you include enough screenshots.

Side note: When reporting a user that is speaking a foreign language, please provide a translation of the sentence and what the user is saying.
    Please provide a translation.

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Can't Raedon do it or someone you guys trust I don't understand everything they say so my translate isn't clear

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Last edited by Visionary; 07-04-2014 at 02:18 PM.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Looking at the logs, no one else had logged into SpeedKings account.

Providing a rough translation would help. You uploaded 50 screenshots, there's no way I'd get Taint to translate each and every one of them. Simply upload the relevant screenshots to your report or translate the relevant screenshots.

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Dude I gave the link 'https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?71834-Unwarn-appeal-Unban-appeal' there everything translated , That's what speedking said I don't know if he lying or not as he lied before.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit : sorry tried to upload link again without ' ' an didn't work you must copy paste it up there.
    Last edited by Visionary; 07-07-2014 at 04:34 AM.

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    And.......?

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scava View Post
    Dude I gave the link 'https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?71834-Unwarn-appeal-Unban-appeal' there everything translated , That's what speedking said I don't know if he lying or not as he lied before.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit : sorry tried to upload link again without ' ' an didn't work you must copy paste it up there.

Discussed with George, the unban appeal is not relevant to this report.
    Please provide translations.

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    whahaah seriously bro? THERE IS TRANSLATE OF EVERYTHING , k I will copy paste
    1) Fadi I am Arabian and you instead of being Arabian you are England homo but he meant a homo talks English because I told him talk in English so everybody understand . btw notice he says most things more than twice
    2) Listen you don't make me kill you okay. or insult you [his own language]
    3) Fadi **** your honor [Honor or nobleness] he said it twice one before I took the ss so I told when you talk about someone's honor you don't know what you playing with because once you burn you're dead]means if he play with fire he'll burn himself.
    4)this image is for Lspasus that he insulted our sisters.
    5)in this ss he insult lspasus saying **** your honor Lspasus and a insult to his sisters that IDK how to translate.
    6)here he says lspasus **** your honor and nobleness.
    7)here lspasus said omega give me my underwear back , I forgot it in your mother's closet.
    8) before this ss they said we have much money not like Crazy poor so I said so what I have all donors]
    9)OH HERE SPEEDKING INSULTING , he says Fadi listen if I put a Shekel in your ass will you work or there is defect in you?.
    10)Omega says **** your sister I feel bored give me your sister two rounds I'll give her back with defects, Speedking says from your mother he might be insulting someone of us so I say lspasus shut up.
    11) here I maybe missed the insult he said.[ss'ed too late]
    12)Here omega says give me the underwear that I forgot in your sisrter's closet.
    13)Here I ss'ed Omega in speedking he said he is speedking [That omega is speedking] we switched [he said traded , he meant switched] now stfu can you?.
    14)then he went in Omargg and said Fadi I swear on my mom if you say anything anyword more I'll kill you. It's not allowed which he did this for too long, not allowed that he went in another acc to talk when he is muted in his main account , more warning and mute please.
    15)Now before this ss he said I am your father so I said please give me 50 shekels I wanna buy a bike, he said listen give me my underwear I forgot it in your house then repeating give me my underwear I forgot it in your house tomorrow you give me it k?.
    16)Here speedking insult me again and he say Fadi stop stealing underwears dude meaning as Omega and lspasus said that he forgot it in our house in my mother's closet or sister's whatever he wanted to insult. and I am not joking I don't accept someone insult me as I didn't insult them.
    17)In this ss I missed to make ss for omega that he said again about underwears so speedking said he caused you to forget the underwear , Speedking insulting again.
    18)He swearing me on my honor and nableness that to not say omega again ----and then I didn't understand.
    19)I told Omega to learn English he said as you see in the ss.[Addict asked me if Speedking doesn't anything to me]
    20) I told Omega stop insulting me bro and he said I am not your brother I am your dad then he repeat it with saying understand it.
    21) here he says I was the one who existed you who created you and I say really? then he repeat it with saying you freak and dumb so I said 'True'?
    22+23+24)then he said you know why I don't wanna kill you then repeat you know why? then repeating it more one time so I say why?so he said because it's Ramadan but it doesn't show in the ss so in 24 he said or I was going to show you things that your dad haven't seen.
    25)Still repeating what he said in 23+24.
    26)I've asked him you want more mute he said you say 'you want mute' to your father not to me.
    27) he said Fadi You call speedking my grandba [Like Sir] not Speedkng [as his name]
    28)he said I will hit your honor a mute from now till a year.
    29)He said Fadi really wanna trade[Exchange]? want?
    30)then he said my ass to your mother [like to exchange his ass for my mother] then he repeat and laugh and this is trolling too , enjoy must get one more mute only for this [trolling with insult]
    31) he swearing on my honor saying if you don't talk to me I don't talk to you if you wanna die talk to me.die in real life of course.
    32)He said I swear on my mom if I go in omega and hear you saying any word or your voice I will kill you.
    33)I went in Smash so they don't know me so he says smash , smash **** your honor then I'd say '?' then he say **** your honor why you're son of a bitch[or a whore] so I wonder why and I ask 'why'.
    34)So he knew it's me and said you don't wanna **** off?
    35)it's same as 34.
    36)I don't know how to translate it but he insult my honor there you can ask anyone understand.
    37)I told him who are you he said I am your father I told you.
    38)He says again twice I am your father I've told you give me the underwear forgot it you get it for me.
    39)again insult my honor .
    40)again insult to my honor and saying good?
    41)asked if omega went in Speedking's acc so he didin't say no he said go check.
    42) he called me I said yes brother he said it's not your sisters business if I logged in speed's ok.
    43)again repeating as 42.
    44)he says smash please for your honor don't make me kill in ramadan [Their holy month] .
    45)So I said ok peace because had enough of insulting it made me sick to hear all the shit he say so he said if you wanna peace pay 200 co [means coins].
    46)here trying to lie to him and act like giving him 200c so he shuts up.
    47)Told him to come cc.
    48)I tell him I pay 200 coins if you tell me if you went on speedking's acc when you was mute and he said aa means he agree means yes he did.
    49)he says he play on me [idk wtf this supposed to mean].
    50) he says as you see but he means that Who insult me isn't existed his mother didn't born it yet not burn. GOOD?

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Rofl?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information