Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks

As requested by Adam, a 500x200 signature that holds the same/similar concept to my last signature titled "HUMAN".
    It may seem like a mess at the first sight but that's not random. Behind the render, you can clearly see a wing, which is the situation that a person could be in without the world's judgement and prejudice. In front of the render, you can see that his face has exploded and there's a bad mess which is the situation we're stuck in with the cruelty of the world. I decided that the main text should be "Mad World", because indeed it is.
    It may not be as good as the last one, but I still like it a lot and I want some opinions

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Lemonish for this useful post:

Crest (07-02-2014), Sterfy (07-02-2014)

Sterfy's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Wheres the render? o-o

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Tomorrow comes today

5. The following user said thank you to Lorrainé for this useful post:

Lemonish (07-02-2014)

AlienZ's Avatar Fgunz player since 2009~

Thanks
    nice work man

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sterfy View Post
    Wheres the render? o-o
    there's an angel

Thanks
    It's not an angel, I added the wing, it's Rick Genest, it's kinda good you couldn't find the render, guess that means it is blended in very well. Thanks everyone.

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    All what i can see is what appears to be a shoulder. the rest is spaghetti noodles with chronic depression. While they are good, i never really liked these type of signatures because they are just so messy. And this one in particular, i dont even know what it is till you explained it. Heck, it took me a solid 2 minutes to recognise a shape similar to a shoulder. Another thing you seem to miss on this and your past works is the depth and flow and lighting since they look a bit flat to me. They are quite unique tho, so ill give you that.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    All what i can see is what appears to be a shoulder. the rest is spaghetti noodles with chronic depression. While they are good, i never really liked these type of signatures because they are just so messy. And this one in particular, i dont even know what it is till you explained it. Heck, it took me a solid 2 minutes to recognise a shape similar to a shoulder. Another thing you seem to miss on this and your past works is the depth and flow and lighting since they look a bit flat to me. They are quite unique tho, so ill give you that.
    The past two signatures had gone beyond depth and lightening, they've been neglected to emphasize the importance of the message. Thanks.

Thread Information