Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks
    Looking through my old photobucket at some items I attempted to make for freestyle back in the day. was really just a shitter at blender, although Hellsniper was kind enough to share his vast wisdom.

ANYWAYS, i modeled this sword after a pre-existing sword, I forget what it's from, but I dubbed it "Orc Bane" .

also made other items you might remember such as hello kitty shura, but I won't go sharing that because I realize it's pretty bad now. Lol.
    Scarab is being a bad boy.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Uhm dont take this badly but the sword kinda looks... plain to me. Might need some sort of decoration to be of any interest to me, but it still looks better then some swords currently used in freestyle gunz. Overall a good job ('-')-b

3. The following user said thank you to Colour for this useful post:

Scarab (07-03-2014)

Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks
    Originally Posted by von_kram View Post
    Uhm dont take this badly but the sword kinda looks... plain to me. Might need some sort of decoration to be of any interest to me, but it still looks better then some swords currently used in freestyle gunz. Overall a good job ('-')-b
    LOL. no offense taken at all, it's definitely plain.. and didn't take an overload of skill to make.. I just like the style of the sword myself. Looks like something that'd be picked up in a quest imo.
    Scarab is being a bad boy.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Mind sharing the file size of this item + perhaps a screenshot of the wireframe ?

Thread Information