Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Aw I'm really shocked that your leaving. I've noticed that you were a bit in-active but I never thought it will get to this point. I really enjoyed talking to you and playing with you even though it happened only a few times.
    Good luck with your studying, I hope you will become a doctor

2. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Lorrainé (07-14-2014)

ben105's Avatar Detective Conan

Country
    Thanks
    noooooooonooooooooooonoooooooooooonooooooooooononoononononononononoonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    i am am crying
    i did not have to this aba but u brought this on yourself aba http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHMhJjNduU
    Last edited by ben105; 07-08-2014 at 07:15 PM.

Corque's Avatar The New Guy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Lolol. Older member of the community. Makes me remember how everyone used to think years ago I was such a deathly serious person until they got into a Skype call with me and heard how goofy I really am.
    goofn4.gif

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    dtbg_03_01.jpg

no dont leave

Aba we didn't really talk, but I KNOW you know me ingame. I was that person saying ezpz in dodgeball when Someone was hosting and u shot i missle in the middle and killed me before it started. Idk if you remember that, but i never will, *CUZ NOONE MADE ME RQ*. I could see you got annoyed when shino came out of nowhere in ur events and you were telling rules, he was like, OK, Then he said, an i ask a question, then u said no. then we started. xd
    Last edited by Michi; 07-08-2014 at 09:12 PM.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Thanks for the kind words, and I guess for the service as well. I managed to join my first event while you were hosting it, it sucked but it was fun I guess. I also enjoy gaming with you, and I'll promise I wont hate you or anything unless we stop gaming together okok.

I think we got something in common, I like to tick of people as well. Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately I'm still at that phase of ticking people off whereas you moved on. You've got so many names in here with a lot of honest and kind words for every person in there. One thing I never managed to do, and never wanted to do is tick you off. From the first conversation to the present one you are always someone that I can respect. You know who you are and what you want to be, no nonsense or whatsoever, I really appreciate that in you. If the time would ever be here that I would resign / quit or whatever then I'm pretty sure I'd list 5 names at max, but you'd be one of them .

See ya around!

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    GOOD BYE , Was fun to talk to you , talked to you three times I guess.Thanks for being a good host'er at all.
    I wish you goodluck with college and thanks for you again , Cya around.
    http://youtu.be/RX4WJyYao8o?t=3m37s LOL here it till Farewell ;P
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

Cake's Avatar Vi veri universum vivus v

Country
    Thanks
    I hope that you understand what I mean when I tell you that even though I do not know you, and even though I may not meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you: I love you.

With all my heart.

I love you.

Good luck in your college Abesana <3 but what i hope most is that you grow up and become a very important person and help making this world a better place! I always enjoyed playing at your events.. you are special and one of your kind! good luck in your life Aba ^^

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Wish you all the best! One of the best admins here, you had my respect. Good luck in college!

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    srsly good bye :/
    Last edited by braazts; 07-08-2014 at 09:29 PM.

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    I'll never forget how much you helped me out when I was a trial ET. Yea, sure we didnt talk much but I know you're a great person and capable of doing great things in life. I wish you the best and never forget the memories you had with your fellow freestylers! Goodbyes are never happy, so I'll say.. Come back when you can. We'll be waiting.

P.S. - I really looked up to you as an Event Team member, so I hate to see you go~ Take care!
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information