Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    gets banned. today strait got banned. Before him, p4p1_chu1o got banned too. (--> and lots more)

Please, these guys are not even unlegit. We play gunz way too long to need this unlegitness.
    Like p4p1_chu1o for example: he doesn't even esp. In lots of cws i told him where the enemies were. like someone was hiding behind a box and he didn't see it. So I kept spamming behind behind behind. Does someone with esp really need this?

Strait just got bad internet. He lives in Bahrein, he can't do anything about it. But really, saying its uc? spike and uc are two different things freestylersgunz!

Good players are getting banned lately. Only the bad remain. Fgunz doesn't have a lot of skilled players, so why ban the good ones?? It's kinda sad to see how sensitive this gunz is. Every player here gets butthurt so fast lol. Ego is a part of the game, why would anybody get muted for raging??? It's kinda sad too be honest. Please try not to ban good people, gunz is dying out already, you guys are just making it worse.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to P4P1 for this useful post:

autism (07-13-2014), Strait (07-13-2014)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Ok.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

4. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Hangman (07-12-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Suspicious.

Phanta's Avatar ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Country
    Thanks
    r.i.p strait ;(

7. The following user said thank you to Phanta for this useful post:

Strait (07-13-2014)

Godlike jun's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by P4P1 View Post
    gets banned. today strait got banned. Before him, p4p1_chu1o got banned too. (--> and lots more)

Please, these guys are not even unlegit. We play gunz way too long to need this unlegitness.
    Like p4p1_chu1o for example: he doesn't even esp. In lots of cws i told him where the enemies were. like someone was hiding behind a box and he didn't see it. So I kept spamming behind behind behind. Does someone with esp really need this?

Strait just got bad internet. He lives in Bahrein, he can't do anything about it. But really, saying its uc? spike and uc are two different things freestylersgunz!

Good players are getting banned lately. Only the bad remain. Fgunz doesn't have a lot of skilled players, so why ban the good ones?? It's kinda sad to see how sensitive this gunz is. Every player here gets butthurt so fast lol. Ego is a part of the game, why would anybody get muted for raging??? It's kinda sad too be honest. Please try not to ban good people, gunz is dying out already, you guys are just making it worse.
    I know that part :/

9. The following user said thank you to Godlike jun for this useful post:

Strait (07-13-2014)

Donator

Thanks
    George cannot spot the difference between uc and spike. Banning people even when the screenshots show a 200 ping spike.
    Damn, he even called Yong and Burgz underclockers.

11. The following 3 users say thank you to p4p1chu1o for this useful post:

Micah (07-12-2014), P4P1 (07-12-2014), Strait (07-13-2014)

Thanks
    word strait got banned, was cwing with my niqqs yesterday, fgunz lol, people suck so bad think good people are unlegit, rofl

13. The following user said thank you to Calvin for this useful post:

Strait (07-13-2014)

yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MyThIc View Post
    George cannot spot the difference between uc and spike. Banning people even when the screenshots show a 200 ping spike.
    Damn, he even called Yong and Burgz underclockers.
    Burgz was banned for UC in QG dude go check gunz factor theres a videos provide proof burgz does uc.

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    hahahahhahah

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    Ok.
    Is this the kind of answer the community gets? Just a simple ok? Why do you even reply when you do not show respect. Please reply normally or dont reply otherwise.

17. The following user said thank you to P4P1 for this useful post:

autism (07-13-2014)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information