Donator

Thanks
    who; akimbo
    what; netlimiter
    proof ; https://www.sendspace.com/file/hek5q9
    Basically, antilead is shit against brazillians and this guy got hit 2 x pb in back by 0 dmg then 5 others hits 10 dmg I knew antilead bad not that bad (look last round)
    also https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...arding-reports sticky thread hard to find

Ok so he got unbanned cuz there wasnt any 'netlimiter' found in his pc ok so that means hes not hacking?
    he asked that i must provide screenshots

https://freestylersworld.com/announcement.php?f=32 i dont see any thing there regarding this kind of hack

and its not force lagg or spike ...

So im gonna put it like this

If he was NAT
    then my dmg wouldn't register at all yet on 1 of the rounds i did 380 dmg in 5-10 seconds and he didnt die nor have time to med

If it was an anti lead problem than as i said the bullets would register less so but not less dmg ...
    If 1 bullet is 9 DMG then there's no possibly way he will receive 4 DMG
    And he clearly wasn't nat cuz on all of the rounds he was taking dmg but reduced by a lot

Why would you need to provide a screenshot if it wasn't any lagg/spike related report?.

Its like someone gets reported for shotbot and ends up to be an aimfixer but the gm declines saying ' the user isn't shotbotting ' does that disqualify the possibility of him hacking at all? i request a review of the replay cuz he wasnt lagging or spiking or nat or anything ..... and there isnt anything about
    this kind of report on the report format again this isn't spiking/forcelagging.

AS i said george there wasn't any need to post any screenshot since its not a

Underclock Report
    Shotbot Report
    Aimfix Report
    Overclock Report
    ForceLagg/Spike Report
    So therefore i'm pretty sure im not obligated to put a screenshot. its pretty damn clear on the replay anyways.

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    I don't think he's really using anything. I'll say this right now. The damage counter is unreliable. Even with the way it calculates (adds up enemy received damage), AS FAR AS I KNOW-- it can still bug up. I could be wrong and am only stating my opinion here.

I'll leave this open for someone else to fully take care of it.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    I don't think he's really using anything. I'll say this right now. The damage counter is unreliable. Even with the way it calculates (adds up enemy received damage), AS FAR AS I KNOW-- it can still bug up. I could be wrong and am only stating my opinion here.

I'll leave this open for someone else to fully take care of it.
    ^Declined.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information