Donator

Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?72235

dualage this isn't about the dmg counter .... its about the dmg he received not what it showed on my dmg counter

I shoot once lets say 1 bullet hit should be 9 dmg but he received 4 dmg that has nothing to do with dmg counter but to the dmg he received and george stop locking threads while its not even fully taken cared of i know you are butthurt but no need to take it out on me.

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    What I was getting at is that THAT part of the replay (where you hit him countless times; even I agree should have died) still could have been an issue with the antilead being difficult under a laggy response -- as it usually does with higher pings. I just think the damage counter at the time just wasn't working properly because in the replay he WAS consistently taking damage; just occasionally not taking what he SHOULD.

I do know where his location is via GMCP, just not obligated to tell. Distance lag is a critical factor in this case. However, if SOMEONE ELSE could FULLY look into this, it would be appreciated. I'm fairly confident Akimbo is good on this part, but I really want a good second opinion before any real actions are taken.

Donator

Thanks
    Well i am fairly aware that it might have been antilead or distance lagg on that part but If you look on other parts many other parts it wasnt only my problem Might had a moment when he was pbing him alot and he was receiving low dmg ... all the hits were registering but at a really low dmg while hitting everyone was working fine only with akimbo he was getting dmg reduced/not hitted at all i dont think there is such thing as 'anti lead not working only against 1 guy' and its pretty weird that hes dmg reducing shots because even if the anti lead is 'bad' against him that doesnt mean he turns my 9 dmg sgs to 4 dmg which is what happend ... 1 bullet was doing 4 dmg and sometimes he would just tank 380 dmg.

Donator

Thanks
    And another just to show you guys that it wasn't anti lead problem.... he wasn't moving at so anti lead is not taking part on this if he would've been moving around and shots not registering maybe it was anti lead problem but he was standing still ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAnE...ature=youtu.be

thats just 1 part on cw lmao there are alot more obv parts.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Let me explain something;
    a shotgun shoots approximately 8 bullets.

The damage of a shotgun is for example: 9 damage.
    This damage counts for each bullet.

a direct full shot (point blank) would do: 9*8 = 72 damage.

if only 1 bullet hits, it would be 9 damage.
    if 2 bullets hit; 2*9 = 18

The damage counter takes weapon damage on hit and adds it up (which is not truly reliable o.o)

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Juriën View Post
    Let me explain something;
    a shotgun shoots approximately 8 bullets.

The damage of a shotgun is for example: 9 damage.
    This damage counts for each bullet.

a direct full shot (point blank) would do: 9*8 = 72 damage.

if only 1 bullet hits, it would be 9 damage.
    if 2 bullets hit; 2*9 = 18

The damage counter takes weapon damage on hit and adds it up (which is not truly reliable o.o)

You didn't understand me ...
    i'll explain it in this way

It cannot be Anti Lead problem because
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAnE...ature=youtu.be you can see on the replay this part he wasnt even moving so anti lead has nothing to do with it and when he actually took 1 hit from the many i gave to him it only applied 5-6 DMG

On other rounds you can see aswell that on close range pbs he is taking really low dmg and again sometimes 5 DMG - 4 DMG so its not how you say about 9x8 or stuff like that. And everyone else was taking and dealing dmg perfectly fine but when it was against akimbo the kid was clearly unlegit you can see it from other player's perspective that are fighting him like Yuri/Might that fought him few times and you'll see that its not only me.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    You didn't understand me ...
    i'll explain it in this way

It cannot be Anti Lead problem because
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAnE...ature=youtu.be you can see on the replay this part he wasnt even moving so anti lead has nothing to do with it and when he actually took 1 hit from the many i gave to him it only applied 5-6 DMG

On other rounds you can see aswell that on close range pbs he is taking really low dmg and again sometimes 5 DMG - 4 DMG so its not how you say about 9x8 or stuff like that. And everyone else was taking and dealing dmg perfectly fine but when it was against akimbo the kid was clearly unlegit you can see it from other player's perspective that are fighting him like Yuri/Might that fought him few times and you'll see that its not only me.
    I've seen the replay and I understand what you mean, looks like damage reducer to me, I'll leave it to another GM for a second opinion.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Screenshots of his ping are mandatory in this case since we do not know if it was related to the anti-lead, bugged replay or any other reason.
    We simply can not do anything with this and therefore this report has to be declined.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information