Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by PizziTaxi View Post
    Not sure if I should be flattered or amused by how much of an effect my words have on you.

- - - Updated - - -

You're correct! I blew his brains out like that! Cheers mate!

- - - Updated - - -

You get a sticker for the subtle rhyming, "glad get mad". HAHA should be a catch phrase.

your words don't mean shit you're just annoying as fk trying to seek so much attention
    Tomorrow comes today

Thanks
    I'm gonna use that pic in the future Notorious, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by YinStyle View Post
    lool try a glad in [lead] and stop hiding behind unfair advantages like [r][ia], swording doesnt have antilead. Fight fair and post, or nobody decent will care.
    I didn't even use [r] [ia], only [v]. Also, you just said swording doesn't have antilead. What's the point of using [lead] anyways then?!?! Seriously, do people even think before they post? LEL

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Abasena View Post
    your words don't mean shit you're just annoying as fk trying to seek so much attention
    Okay, I've decided. I'm amused by you.
    Last edited by PizziTaxi; 07-20-2014 at 01:21 AM.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't even use [r] [ia], only [v]. Also, you just said swording doesn't have antilead. What's the point of using [lead] anyways then?!?! Seriously, do people even think before they post? LEL

- - - Updated - - -

Gunning has antilead. Slashing doesn't. Indeed, what's the point of bragging about hitting someone who cannot hit you back?

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    I don't know man, do you do your research before posting? Only guns, have antilead on them, If Glad had antilead implemented on it you would be be slashed from somebody from across the map.

It's like a PB from Narnia!
    I do love the way you worded your thread though.
    Typical glad in gunz:

1. Forces himself to only use swords.
    2. Whines and tries to diss other users that use guns about 'lack of skillz'.
    3. ONLY asks for 1v1 glad, never accepts bnb.

Why people who only use swords are touched in the head:
    A. The purpose of participating in a 1v1 in Gunz is to win.
    B. To win, you are allowed to use ALL available resources within the game. Yes, that includes meds and 1-hit nades. That's what they're there for.
    C. Forcing yourself to not use meds, bowing before every 1v1, granting immunity to yourself when you press enter, or only using swords is COMPLETELY your responsibility. No one is under any obligation to follow those rules you have set for yourself. (unless you both agree to the room tags that limit certain gameplay elements)
    D. Following this logic, using melee skills (bf, dbf, tbf, e-lunge, etc) AND ranged skills (rs, wall post, late dash, etc) is BETTER than only using melee weapons.
    This whole thing I just pretty much nodded my head.

5. The following user said thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

PizziTaxi (07-20-2014)

Thanks
    Gunning has antilead. Slashing doesn't. Indeed, what's the point of bragging about hitting someone who cannot hit you back?
    I understand your first post now. I thought you were telling me to 1v1 glad with [lead] tag, which made no sense . But, like I stated in my post, it's not my fault he willingly chose not to use the hundreds of ranged weapons available in the in-game market. I'm not bragging, I'm bringing to light the incredulity of people like Zueno.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Sonji No View Post
    I don't know man, do you do your research before posting? Only guns, have antilead on them, If Glad had antilead implemented on it you would be be slashed from somebody from across the map.

I do love the way you worded your thread though.

This whole thing I just pretty much nodded my head.
    I thought the guy told me to do a 1v1 glad match with [lead], my mistake. But, you get a thanks for showing your undying support for my message.

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm amused by your lack of intelligence.
    Tomorrow comes today

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    I thought the guy told me to do a 1v1 glad match with [lead], my mistake. But, you get a thanks for showing your undying support for my message.
    No problem meng all hail the PizzaTaxi

9. The following user said thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

PizziTaxi (07-31-2014)

Thanks
    I understand your first post now. I thought you were telling me to 1v1 glad with [lead] tag, which made no sense . But, like I stated in my post, it's not my fault he willingly chose not to use the hundreds of ranged weapons available in the in-game market. I'm not bragging, I'm bringing to light the incredulity of people like Zueno.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I said if you're good enough to beat that Zueno kid with [lead] even if he swords AND without [r] [ia], THEN anyone will honestly give a shyte about your fail-troll. [R] [IA] combined with antilead is just a recipe for disaster. Back in Aeria/IJJI me and other glads would literally walk into a duel room and rape gunners easily lol. Only gunners that beat us were the ones competing in clan wars aka good ones. So, there really is a difference. Antilead just ruined that element for us. Skill is an universal term and it should be a necessity for beating anything or anyone, neither [r][ia] nor antilead are skill. Aiming required you to not just lead, but also take care of your bullets so that you don't waste them. Reloading while your opponent was on your d1ck was suicide, so [r][ia] literally ruined that necessary part which defines a mistake best.

GhostFace's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Nice

12. The following user said thank you to GhostFace for this useful post:

PizziTaxi (07-31-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Abasena View Post
    And I'm amused by your lack of intelligence.
    Ad hominem? *yawn* Now I'm bored of you.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I said if you're good enough to beat that Zueno kid with [lead] even if he swords AND without [r] [ia], THEN anyone will honestly give a shyte about your fail-troll. [R] [IA] combined with antilead is just a recipe for disaster. Back in Aeria/IJJI me and other glads would literally walk into a duel room and rape gunners easily lol. Only gunners that beat us were the ones competing in clan wars aka good ones. So, there really is a difference. Antilead just ruined that element for us. Skill is an universal term and it should be a necessity for beating anything or anyone, neither [r][ia] nor antilead are skill. Aiming required you to not just lead, but also take care of your bullets so that you don't waste them. Reloading while your opponent was on your d1ck was suicide, so [r][ia] literally ruined that necessary part which defines a mistake best.
    Why do you keep mentioning [R] [IA]? I already posted the screenshot with the room tag as [V]. Are you normally this stupid?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information